Minecraft Maps Not Showing Up

Vector_Blade's Avatar Vector_Blade11/17/13 3:46 pm
1 emeralds 15.9k 8
11/24/2013 2:00 pm
HecticGamers's Avatar HecticGamers
I recently downloaded pigonge's Luxurious Modern House2 http://www.planetminecraft.com/project/ ... n-house-2/

After downloading it, I extracted the file and placed it in my minecraft saves folder in .minecraft

When i went into minecraft, Luxurious Modern House 2 did not show up in the single player world list.

Anyone know how to fix this?
Vector_Blade
Level 1 : New Explorer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

HecticGamers
11/24/2013 2:00 pm
Level 16 : Journeyman Engineer
Also I think the NV file in the _MACOSX file is for a mac/laptop rather than pc.
HecticGamers
11/24/2013 1:52 pm
No proplem man, sorry I posted so many times though. XD
Vector_Blade
11/18/2013 10:54 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
I tried your advice and now it works, thanks for the advice!
HecticGamers
11/17/2013 4:18 pm
Ok, you need to use the very first NV file you see. The one below The _MACOSX file, the NV file in the _MACOSX file doesn't work, that isn't where the world save data is.
HecticGamers
11/17/2013 4:08 pm
Hope I've help, and one last thing, make sure your not on the page where you selecte a world, you can still have your minecraft open just don't be on the page with all your worlds.
HecticGamers
11/17/2013 4:04 pm
Also, make sure you rename one of the NV files other wise the one will be removed with the more recent copy/extracted file.
HecticGamers
11/17/2013 4:03 pm
Ok, I think I've seen where you've gone wrong. Go into the __MACOSX file then extract or drag the NV file in the _MACOSX folder, that's technically where the save is stored. Or I think you can alternitavly use the Nv in the actual folder rather than clicking and opening the _MACOSX folder, try both, make sure they are seperate though.
HecticGamers
11/17/2013 4:00 pm
First of all, which file did you extract from, the zip or the folder? If you extracted from the folder, then that might be your problem, you need the folder itself I think, what I usually do is go in the zip file itself and drag the file to the saves section. What I'm going to do is test it and see if I can find where you went wrong.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome