Minecraft Multiplayer List suddenly Clears itself

Skullton's Avatar Skullton2/13/14 2:14 am
1 emeralds 261 3
2/13/2014 2:41 am
Diamond Creations's Avatar Diamond Creations
Forgive me if I put the title a little unclear, moreover, If I put this topic in the wrong category. But anyway, my Problem.

My multiplayer server list, especially from after playing hardcore mode/ Disconnecting from servers/ or just out of the blue, would wipe out all the servers I put onto there, and it's been so frustrating when it happens. I do not know what is going on or what to do. My question is whether or not this is the result of a virus, or Minecraft bugging out to a major degree.

Do mind though when I state multiplayer server list, I mean the option you click on to access multiplayer when starting minecraft and not some random website.

If anyone Could help I'd be greatful. Thanks.
Skullton
Level 12 : Journeyman Artist