Minecraft Not Responding On My PC

Walterwhite_2's Avatar Walterwhite_26/10/21 6:41 am
2 emeralds 150 4
6/11/2021 5:16 am
Walterwhite_2's Avatar Walterwhite_2
Hello friends. Recently, I installed Minecraft on my PC. However, when I tried starting the game it stopped responding. I tried closing the process and restarting, but it was still not responding. It’s been a couple of days and I am very upset. If anyone can help with this issue, it will be greatly appreciated.
Walterwhite_2
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

06/11/2021 5:16 am
Level 1 : New Miner
Walterwhite_2
So, I searched around on Google and found this. Tried disabling Discord overlay and now Minecraft is working fine on my PC. I never knew that Discord would interfere with Minecraft as it works fine on my PC.
06/10/2021 9:03 am
Level 29 : Expert Musician
Echo4Al8RexCoco
Is the trouble starting in the launcher or when the minecraft window opens. The first time you play a version of Minecraft you haven't played before it will take 5+ minutes to load ao it can download all the files and such. It will take a shorter ammount of time when you run that version afterwards. Depending on the age and power of the pc will affect the time it loads. I used to play on a windows 7 laptop and it took me 30 minutes to start it the first time and about 2 every other time.
06/10/2021 8:10 am
Level 52 : Grandmaster Blob
HoboMaggot
Can you tell us your pc specs?
06/10/2021 6:49 am
Level 54 : Grandmaster Senpai
ADHCOX
It always does that for me, I just leave it and it starts responding again; all other people I play with have the same problem. Have you tried opening it and just completely leaving your computer alone by which I mean clicking the start button and then leaving it for ten minutes?
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome