1

Minecraft Server Help

Matchking •8/15/12 1:35 am
•
356
•
8/20/2012 9:16 am
Me and my friend have been playing Minecraft for a couple months on a server together and recently my friends computer deleted alot of his files and programs. After awhile he got everything back in order and now, I'm not able to join his server or vice versa. We use Hamachi, we check to see if the IP has changed, and we port forwarded. Nothing Works! We use the hamachi ip. Do we have to use our internal or external IP? If not, what could be the problem? I've tried looking everywhere and couldnt find anything.
Posted by
Matchking
Level 1 : New Crafter
0

  Have something to say?

Join • Sign in

8

Matchking
• 08/20/2012 9:16 am
• Level 1 : New Crafter
I unblocked it on my computer. I'll ask if he did. Thanks!
1
95886839
• 08/18/2012 9:57 pm
• Level 10 : Journeyman Miner
Windows firewall blocked port 25565 i think
1
Matchking
• 08/18/2012 7:43 pm
• Level 1 : New Crafter
Any other suggestions?
1
Matchking
• 08/15/2012 10:39 pm
• Level 1 : New Crafter
We trie the external ip and still nothing. I'm sad
1
KOTE_Hosting
• 08/15/2012 9:16 pm
• Level 1 : New Architect
If not, you could check us out- KOTE Hosting, website in my sig.
1
Matchking
• 08/15/2012 2:01 pm
• Level 1 : New Crafter
I made sure online mode is true. And I'll try my external IP this afternoon. Thanks Guys!
1
KOTE_Hosting
• 08/15/2012 12:49 pm
• Level 1 : New Architect
You use your External IP. Hope this helps.
1
Rycci
• 08/15/2012 10:51 am
• Level 1 : New Miner
Make sure the ''Online Mode'' is True.
1

Welcome