1

Minecraft Shader Mod 1.7.2

MegaJet66 •11/24/13 11:19 pm
•
24.4k
•
12/4/2014 8:37 pm
I've been looking online for a download for the shader mod, but I haven't found anything useful. Does anyone know how to get the mod to work for 1.7.2? Thanks
Posted by
MegaJet66
Level 19 : Journeyman Architect
7

  Have something to say?

Join • Sign in

5

godzilla55523
• 12/04/2014 8:37 pm
• Level 1 : New Miner
for some reson whenever I click on my shader pack it says shader initialized.
1
dabomb98000
• 01/12/2014 2:17 pm
• Level 14 : Journeyman Architect
Forge has been updated as of yesterday so I think you will be able to use shaders soon.
1
Neptonic
• 11/25/2013 12:42 am
• Level 22 : Expert Crafter
ATM, I've been so entertained by the Super Secret Settings, that I haven't even missed my shaders pack too much.
1
Ace Ginger
• 11/25/2013 12:39 am
• Level 3 : Apprentice Crafter
I reckon it will be awhile before optifine, bukkit, and most mods and shaders are updated. I think MCP may be getting close (hopefully), but I'm guessing based on the changes MCP is dealing with modders will have to rewrite their coding which will be another lengthy process. I can't run shaders on my crappy laptop, but I wish everything would update. It isn't their fault and I'm sure their working hard, but I just wish it would happen faster.
1
nemurihime72
• 11/25/2013 12:12 am
• Level 15 : Journeyman Cake
Wait for MCP to update to 1.7.2 so Forge can be updated. Shaders requires Forge, and Forge requires Minecraft Coder Pack.
1

Welcome