Minecraft Texture pack error?

Strayhorn's Avatar Strayhorn2/5/20 3:28 am
1 emeralds 221 4
2/6/2020 2:01 pm
garlicbreathinator's Avatar garlicbreathinator
I tried logging in the minecraft but it only lets me use 1.15. All other version keep showing me an error saying I should use a lower resolution texture pack but I'm using the default texture pack. Upon looking at it in the crash report, it refernces the paintings size or the lava block. This problem only started today to my knowledge...
Strayhorn
Level 36 : Artisan Mountaineer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

02/06/2020 2:01 pm
Level 31 : Artisan Engineer
garlicbreathinator
In version 1.14, the painting textures and particle textures were split into individual files instead of one large sheet. The difference between the single large file and the individual small files may be what is causing this issue.
02/05/2020 7:43 pm
Level 15 : Journeyman Miner
icephantom
I'm not sure when you say different versions ?
The version you appear to be using, or the version you say it 'lets you use' is ver. 1.15. I've checked on the optifine website and there's no 1.15 version available, they only have done versions up to 1.14.
Here's the website to check :

https://optifine.net/downloads

If you are trying other Minecraft versions than 1.15, you'll have to give a little more information to let us know what you are using and what error you are getting please.
02/06/2020 6:41 am
Strayhorn
I am able to connect to vanilla minecraft but I am unable to connect to my Optifine versions of 1.14 and below. Prevously I had no problem using my Optifine version of minecraft before and my comupter didnt do any updates or anything. The only thing keeping me from using my Optifine versions of the game is the game telling me to use a lower resolution texture pack and it always mentions the sizes of the paintings in the game. I am using the default texture pack so I have no idea why its all of a sudden unable to load it.
02/05/2020 3:50 am
Strayhorn
Upon further testing, it seems to only crash when I try to use the Optifine version of the game. Booting without Optifine opens the game normally. Again, this wasn't a problem until today.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome