1

Is Minecrafted.net legitimate?

UnceCrafter •7/5/13 1:54 pm
•
619
•
7/5/2013 2:18 pm
I found this host while browsing the internet. I'm wondering if it is a legitimate host and if any of you have a server using it. If any of you do, would you mind me coming on to check it out?
Posted by
UnceCrafter
Level 10 : Journeyman Crafter
9

  Have something to say?

Join • Sign in

7

minecraftian2424
• 07/05/2013 2:18 pm
• Level 15 : Journeyman System
McProHosting are best hosting company, you can trust them!
1
Pownaholic
• 07/05/2013 2:12 pm
• Level 1 : New Miner
They are pretty legit. I asked a friend, and he told me they are very useful.
1
_SquidInThePond_
• 07/05/2013 1:59 pm
• Level 4 : Apprentice Explorer
I took a little look around the site. It SEEMS legit but the prices are fairly low. Either way they have a demo server you can get on to see how the servers run. You need to click on the 'About Us' tab and it should be on the right side.
1
rgl
• 07/05/2013 1:59 pm
• Level 3 : Apprentice Crafter
I think so... It looks safe
But you better use MinecraftProHosting or BeastNode
1
ChaosExpert
• 07/05/2013 1:58 pm
• Level 13 : Journeyman Explorer
Seems like they are legit, considering people on their forums aren't complaining about things.
1
-Rusty
• 07/05/2013 1:58 pm
• Level 48 : Master Answer
I used it once, it's pretty reliable. I went with the 5GB plan and had no problems.
1
Catsuite
• 07/05/2013 1:57 pm
• Level 22 : Expert Pony
I have no server, But this looks safe
1

Welcome