Moderators: 1

VIP: 2-3

Admin: [WE HAVE ENOUGH]
Head Admins: Need 1 More

Head Architect: Need 1

Redstoners: [2-3]

Head_Redstoners: [1]

Skilled Redstoners [2]

Economy_Manager: [1] (Very Very Experienced and VERY Trusted)

And Here's Something Very Special: Founder:[1] (VERY VERY VERY Experienced and Trusted)
Please apply by making a new thread on the website forums under Gaming or you can post below.

The IP IS: 108.170.2.130:25584

Ign:
What postions you want:
Have you ever been that postion:
Maturity out of 10:
How long can you play for?
Why you want postion:
Have you ever been kicked or banned before?: (I CAN CHECK)
What are you going to contribute to the server?
How can u make this server better?
What are you skilled at?

a) Redstone

b) Pixel Art

c) Building Statues

d) None of the Above (State what your skills are if choosing d)

Extra Credit
what would you do if your freind spammed and griefed?
What if a hacker were to get on and u couldnt ban?
Is there a good way to contact you?

Website for server is http://mineoose.enjin.com/
iMiles
Level 6 : Apprentice Crafter

Create an account or sign in to comment.

Aicritua
04/03/2012 6:29 am
Level 1 : New Miner
Hey iMiles,
I posted on the old forum topic, and I thought I had been accepted as one of the staff members. Has there been a misunderstanding on my part?
princeali123
04/03/2012 4:33 am
Level 1 : New Miner
Ign:Princeali123
What postions you want:Mod If Token Admin.
Have you ever been that postion: Never.
Maturity out of 10: 9
How long can you play for? I Can Play EveryDay From 3:35 To 9:15.
Why you want postion: Because I am an Amazing Friend I Help at Everything.
Have you ever been kicked or banned before? Never.
What are you going to contribute to the server? Helping New Players Donating to the Server And Much more.
How can u make this server better? By Making Outstanding Statues Builds And Interactive Stuff.
What are you skilled at? C & D) Amazing Cities Statues And Much More My Skills Are Just Outstanding!

Extra Credit
What would you do if your freind spammed and griefed? Simple Just Jail/Ban/Kick But I Would Give 1 Warning First!

What if a hacker were to get on and you couldn't ban? I Would Jail Or Kick Him If Any Other High Staff Are On I Would Tell Them Whats Going On.

Is there a good way to contact you? FaceBook Or Gmail I Will Get Skype Soon! Gmail: azubair70@gmail.com FaceBook: Ali Zubair Kitten picture
mark626
04/02/2012 8:30 pm
Level 8 : Apprentice Miner
Ign: mark626

What postions you want: Economy Manager

Have you ever been that postion: No, but I am very experienced with economy servers and economy plugins.

Maturity out of 10: 8

How long can you play for? I play for about 3 hours a day on weekdays and 4 hours a day on weekends.

Why you want position: I would like economy manager because I feel I have enough experience to assist your and you server.

Have you ever been kicked or banned before?: I have been banned from one server.

What are you going to contribute to the server? I have a friendly personality and a willingness to help others, and lots of experience with economy servers and plugins.

How can u make this server better? I can make this server better with my knowledge of economy plugins and how they work, and I am just an all around nice person.

What are you skilled at? I am skilled at building, redstone machinery, worldedit, and of course economy servers and their plugins.
outypoo
04/02/2012 8:05 pm
Level 1 : New Modder
Ign: outypoo
What postions you want: Admin, Mod
Have you ever been that postion: No
Maturity out of 10: 10/10
I am very mature but can take/make jokes, without getting offended
Everyday from 3-11 PM GMT
Why you want postion: I want to help with the server and new people.
Have you ever been kicked or banned before?: Yes, the Admin on that server disliked me because I said "Damn"
I can contribute my help and make improvements to plugins (Skilled in Java and C++)
I follow orders and don't demand alot of respect, however if someone breaks the rules I forget that I know them at all and take responsibility before friendship
What are you skilled at?
I am a good Architect and Redstoner.
I am available on Xbox, Teamspeak & Skype
greattreeman11
04/02/2012 7:14 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Miner
What postions you want:
Admins, Or head Admin
Have you ever been that postion:
Yes i have on a server called statuecraft and on multiple prison servers as they are my favorite. I have also been a head admin on a hardcore pvp factions raiding ad survival server
Maturity out of 10:
9/10 I am really good with people as well as being mature for my age i am 14 i also have a skype and a teamspeak and i have good people skills also.
I am on alot during school as well as 2:30-11pm on almost everyday as well as everday during the week ends
Why you want postion: I want the position because i think i can bring more to the table than other players as i am on alot. i also have really good people skills so if there is ever a fight i can help. I am also a good leader and people below my command respect my decisions as well as respect me as a person.
Have you ever been kicked or banned before? I have on prison servers before because i like to get out of the prison to get resoucres :0
Like i said before i am alot. but aswell as that i am a really good builder as well i can make pixel, use redstone, make buidlings and i am also really good with a world edit wand. I also know my way around a control pannel if i was ever trusted.
Minecraft Igns:
greattreeman11
WiiTarted

Yes i can help make this server by maybe making a better spawn or helping with anything that my superiors might need. I also know just about every plugin ever made so if we needed something i could tell my superior what the options might be . I can also config programs a little.
What are you skilled at?
I am an all around good person at minecraft i dont really have any weaknesses because i have been playing minecraft so long.

what if we needed to reach you? I am available on skype, team speak, and xbox live most of the day so if someone needed to reach me at somepoint for something i could be ready to jump into to action to help what needed to be helped. I also have a really good clear mik and i enjoy talking.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome