2

Mod problem

BigMatte •11/30/22 1:27 pm
•
82
•
11/30/2022 3:07 pm
I download mod from forge, I installed java, but are pdf documents as I do?
Posted by
BigMatte
Level 1 : New Miner
0

  Have something to say?

Join • Sign in

3

Tacoperson0
• 11/30/2022 3:07 pm
• Level 45 : Master Taco
what
1
Geforce
• 11/30/2022 2:50 pm
• Level 64 : High Grandmaster Modder
It seems like your default program for .jar files is some kind of PDF reader or browser. Right-click the file and select Open With > Java Platform SE Binary instead. Although, you don't need to "open" .jar files. Simply place the files into your mods folder and Forge will load them up for you.
1
Papa Enny
• 11/30/2022 1:30 pm
• Level 63 : High Grandmaster Answer Dwarf
can you explain it again, I don't fully understand

You downloaded a forge mod yes?
1

Welcome