1

Modded Server Help.....

1Zera1 •7/12/15 9:30 pm
•
191
•
7/22/2015 10:42 am
I have a modded server and i really love JurrassiCraft but when i launch my server everything looks like it works but when i try to spawn a dinosaur or even hatch one it doesn't hatch or spawn.


Server Log:http://pastebin.com/b1GrDmcY
Other Log: http://pastebin.com/U7LuJAYe
P.S.
I apologize if i posted incorrectly...
Posted by
1Zera1
Level 25 : Expert Blockhead
14

  Have something to say?

Join • Sign in

7

KingRaptor345
• 07/22/2015 10:42 am
• Level 5 : Apprentice System
Line 31 of the other log, not server log.
1
KingRaptor345
• 07/22/2015 10:42 am
• Level 5 : Apprentice System
Starting on line 31 there are errors stating that some of the mobs don't exist, so that could be your problem, I'm sorry but I don't know HOW to fix it
1
InfiniteBlocks
• 07/19/2015 5:54 am
• Level 29 : Expert System
Make sure your server is fully compatible with the mod you are using. Also make sure mobs are fully enabled on the server, you might also want to check the mod config too ( If the mod comes with a config )

Try other mod versions too if possible.

I do have some experience with modded server, however i don`t know that mod you are having issues with, never seen it before.
1
JayJayJay176
• 07/16/2015 7:38 pm
• Level 13 : Journeyman Architect
Sorry I don't do modded. Wish I could help.
1
1Zera1
• 07/14/2015 11:48 am
• Level 25 : Expert Blockhead
Huh, Bump..
1
1Zera1
• 07/13/2015 3:23 pm
• Level 25 : Expert Blockhead
Does anybody know how to help me??
1
1Zera1
• 07/13/2015 1:51 pm
• Level 25 : Expert Blockhead
Bump!
1

Welcome