Here is the crash I can't make anything out of it. Please help me if you can.
Crash: http://pastebin.com/mcq5PKbb
Crash: http://pastebin.com/mcq5PKbb
10
Or you could just play vanilla
Did you ever consider that some people don't like Vanilla MC?
Did you ever consider.. ehh.. but.. aww you win
I used play vanilla all the time but i got bored of it :/
I used to play modded like you, but then I took an arrow to the knee
True dat
I Will Try.
1Zera11Zera1Here is the crash I can't make anything out of it. Please help me if you can.
Crash: http://pastebin.com/mcq5PKbb
Also I am able to play a new world for a little bit before it crashes like this.
After the world crashes it stops working so if I click play it goes black and goes back to the Launcher. Please Help!
1Zera1Here is the crash I can't make anything out of it. Please help me if you can.
Crash: http://pastebin.com/mcq5PKbb
Also I am able to play a new world for a little bit before it crashes like this.
