1

Mods not working! (Solved)

shadowforce615 •8/25/13 2:49 am
•
773
•
8/27/2013 6:50 am
I have mods now thanks guys for your help.
Posted by
shadowforce615
Level 1 : New Miner
0

  Have something to say?

Join • Sign in

18

anonpmc881204
• 08/25/2013 2:51 am
• Level 12 : Journeyman Miner
[deleted]
1
shadowforce615
• 08/25/2013 2:55 am
• Level 1 : New Miner
I will try
1
anonpmc881204
• 08/25/2013 2:57 am
• Level 12 : Journeyman Miner
[deleted]
1
shadowforce615
• 08/25/2013 3:21 am
• Level 1 : New Miner
Just downloaded form here:
http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/140 ... esupdates/
And it wasn't a zip folder.
1
shadowforce615
• 08/25/2013 3:22 am
• Level 1 : New Miner
It was a jar file
1
shadowforce615
• 08/25/2013 3:22 am
• Level 1 : New Miner
Where can I find the core mods folder?
1
Descripted
• 08/25/2013 3:26 am
• Level 28 : Expert Network
Google, my friend.
1
GiganticBlock
• 08/25/2013 3:28 am
• Level 36 : Artisan Droid
CoreMods folder is at your minecraft folder. If you don't have one just create it.
1
shadowforce615
• 08/25/2013 3:37 am
• Level 1 : New Miner
Oh. I have made a folder called mods, and I put the regular toomanyitems folder in there (since I can't get a zip) so where can I access mods on the minecraft menu? I have seen players on YouTube with single player, multiplayer and mods options.
1
xSlimJimx
• 08/26/2013 12:19 pm
• Level 28 : Expert Dragonborn
That is minecraft forge
1
GiganticBlock
• 08/25/2013 4:24 am
• Level 36 : Artisan Droid
Put too many items in coremods folder i think. Or you need to run jar file if it is too many items installer
1
Jacob Rigoberto
• 08/25/2013 4:27 am
• Level 43 : Master Pokémon
download it from skydazDOTTcom, way better, auto-installers
1
Hisa
• 08/25/2013 4:34 am
• Level 35 : Artisan Princess
ASDASD
1
anonpmc881204
• 08/25/2013 4:38 am
• Level 12 : Journeyman Miner
[deleted]
1
anonpmc881204
• 08/25/2013 4:39 am
• Level 12 : Journeyman Miner
[deleted]
1
bethenna
• 08/25/2013 6:05 am
• Level 32 : Artisan Narwhal
Adding mods has changed alot in 1.6, sadly -_- Have you made sure to drag all of the mods you want into the .jar file of the copied 1.6.2 version of minecraft? Also make sure you're using the right version because on launcher you have to go to profile and change what version yo are using. Or just use forge it's TONS easier. Oh and Magic Launcher is super easy too
1
Jetfrog28
• 08/26/2013 5:34 pm
• Level 53 : Grandmaster Creeper Hugger
Why so complicated. A: You don't need a mod-client like modloader.
B: Well, Mojang resets it's files if there is anything different about them, if it is a recognized version. Therefore, make a copy of "1.6.2" in "Versions" and name it "1.6.2 Mods". Then, go into it, and rename the "1.6.2.jar" file to "1.6.2 Mods.jar". Then, do likewise with the .json file (i.e. "1.6.2 Mods.json") Now, open "1.6.2 Mods.json" with notepad, and look for where it says "Version". Change it from "1.6.2" to "1.6.2 Mods". Now, close the .json file and open the jar file. Drag the contents of the TMI zip into it. Then, delete everything in "META-INF" excluding MANIFEST.MF. You now just need to open the Minecraft Launcher and create a new profile. Select "1.6.2 Mods" For your version, and name the profile anything you want. You are now good to go.
1
shadowforce615
• 08/27/2013 6:50 am
• Level 1 : New Miner
Ok I got it thanks guys, I just didn't open the zip file with WINRAR so I got mods now.
1

Welcome