1

Multiverse + PEX

nahtnam •5/31/13 3:34 am
•
214
•
6/1/2013 9:34 pm
Hi, I am using Pex and Multiverse... I basically want the server to have a specific prefix for every world, except for the main world. Any way to do that with either PEX or Multiverse? And also if its a PEX thing, could you give a quick example..
Posted by
nahtnam
Level 18 : Journeyman Modder
5

  Have something to say?

Join • Sign in

3

cozzafree
• 06/01/2013 9:34 pm
• Level 5 : Apprentice Architect
Great help I just done this with my server also
1
nahtnam
• 05/31/2013 5:45 pm
• Level 18 : Journeyman Modder
Thanks a lot!
1
DtigerCSK
• 05/31/2013 5:36 pm
• Level 34 : Artisan Pokémon
You can do that with permissionsEx, just add a prefix to different worlds in the permissions config, like below.

groups:
cats:
prefix: '[PrefixInMainWorld]'
permissions:
- example.permission
worlds:
secondworld:
prefix: '[PrefixForSecondWorld]'
1

Welcome