1

-Am in need of assistance!-

Friedbiscut •12/25/13 2:43 am
•
231
•
12/25/2013 11:07 am
I need help configing a default group, with group manager. Or if you send me yours. Add me on skype: Friedbiscut
Posted by
Friedbiscut
Level 1 : New Miner
0

  Have something to say?

Join • Sign in

4

FlamingDerp
• 12/25/2013 10:51 am
• Level 2 : Apprentice Warrior
I can help for free! skype msg me - derp_warrior
1
AJW_Goat
• 12/25/2013 10:36 am
• Level 4 : Apprentice Crafter
Hey! I can help you. I have done permissions for 7 different servers. I added you on skype and my name is Drew/AJW_Goat
1
M3troTurnip
• 12/25/2013 10:27 am
• Level 1 : New Miner
You know, in this day in age, there's a wonderful thing called "Google"

Search up some tutorials to help you with your troubles instead of giving absolute strangers money.

EDIT: This should've really been posted in the "Server Help" thread,
1
Pigable
• 12/25/2013 11:07 am
• Level 1 : New Miner
Some people don't realize they have the world at their finger tips. They don't have the common sense to look something up. Either that or they can't follow directions from a tutorial.
1

Welcome