1

I NEED A BRILLIANT BUILDER

Kable •6/6/11 10:19 am
•
154
•
6/6/2011 12:31 pm
Hi, i need a really good builder who will be able to build me a BRILLIANT spawn. I will promote you to OP To build the spawn, World edit is also availible. Btu for some reason if theirs a roof, u spawn on roof, i need to fix that. So please do not build a roof for mean time. THE IP IS: 83.222.240.169:30265
Posted by
Kable
Level 32 : Artisan Crafter
3

  Have something to say?

Join • Sign in

4

yoshi604
• 06/06/2011 12:31 pm
• Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
you do realise you could make a second floor where the roof is
1
TheGreatParchini
• 06/06/2011 11:55 am
• Level 1 : New Miner
Tried, but I receive an error when I try to login. Is this a cracked server, a hamachi server, or a legit server? It says "bad login"
1
TheGreatParchini
• 06/06/2011 10:30 am
• Level 1 : New Miner
You mean sort of like an entrance hub? Sort of a central plaza that's indoors and has various rooms that take you outside or underground? Maybe even a minecart station? If you have construction materials, I could help!
1
Kable
• 06/06/2011 10:38 am
• Level 32 : Artisan Crafter
PLEASe! Join the server now plz!
1

Welcome