1

I Need Custom Plugins. Willing to Pay.

ZaakeryT123 •10/28/12 3:50 am
•
158
•
10/28/2012 7:43 pm
Okay, So I decided to open a side server to my own, and I need someone to make me a custom KitPvP Plugin considering its a KitPvP style server. Willing to negotiate prices. Give me an offer.
Posted by
ZaakeryT123
Level 19 : Journeyman Geek
14

  Have something to say?

Join • Sign in

2

ZaakeryT123
• 10/28/2012 7:43 pm
• Level 19 : Journeyman Geek
What I mean by KitPvP, is something to where you type a command, you get a kit that auto-equips armor, and the plugin also gives healing from mushroom soup, and I also need a ranking system where you can earn credits and get new kits, things of that nature.
1
Welshgamer16
• 10/28/2012 5:57 am
• Level 3 : Apprentice Modder
Hey there,what do you mean by kitpvp? you get certain types of kits?
the higher the rank the better the stuff is in the kit?
1

Welcome