1

NEED HELP!!!!

larsson21 •7/9/13 5:17 pm
•
188
•
7/10/2013 1:39 pm
I want to make a server without hamachi so i must poortforward it ,but
i have got KPN zte and it's not working i have tried everthing as password
If someone know what im need to do to let it work plzz let me know
THE FIRST ONE WHO HELP ME SUCCES FULL GET CO-OWNER
Posted by
larsson21
Level 4 : Apprentice Miner
0

  Have something to say?

Join • Sign in

8

aman207
• 07/10/2013 1:39 pm
• Level 40 : Master Cake
1
DAP
• 07/10/2013 8:23 am
• Level 27 : Expert Dragon
This thread appears to be pertaining to requiring help for a Minecraft server. Therefore, it has been moved to "Server Help".

Also, he is asking help for port forwarding. Though I'm not sure what KPN is - probably something involving a firewall.
1
larsson21
• 07/10/2013 8:21 am
• Level 4 : Apprentice Miner
I CANT PORTFORWARD
1
Strange_Chemicals
• 07/09/2013 7:48 pm
• Level 62 : High Grandmaster Taco
Yes.
1
Pease_Xpress
• 07/09/2013 7:46 pm
• Level 24 : Expert Taco
larsson21I want to make a server without hamachi so i must poortforward it ,but
i have got KPN


Kaspersky? I got this too...
IDK how I got my server running.... I just messed w. the settings.
How about this...
Disable every protection thing then do this.
- turn them on ONE BY ONE and start your server before you turn on the next one.
then, if you stumble across a selection that dose not ALLOW you to join your server, turn it off and skip it.

I hope i understood you.

- Pease
1
Sirrune
• 07/09/2013 7:30 pm
• Level 12 : Journeyman Taco
Ohk then.......
1
Bengals1200
• 07/09/2013 7:26 pm
• Level 4 : Apprentice Network
Ummm.... What?
1
9ReMiX9
• 07/09/2013 7:19 pm
• Level 65 : High Grandmaster Dragonborn
I really don't understand you...
1

Welcome