1

====NEED HELP====

Jacobroper7 •10/6/13 10:45 am
•
119
•
10/6/2013 11:20 am
Hello I need someone who is familiar with the essentials shop system. And that can complete the sign shops. If I am satisfied with the job that person will ether receive a donation rank or a staff rank. The player doing the signs will have OP.
I will have the whitelist off for a while so the person can join matrixpvp.fluctis.com
Please Help
Posted by
Jacobroper7
Level 1 : New Miner
0

  Have something to say?

Join • Sign in

4

Jacobroper7
• 10/06/2013 11:20 am
• Level 1 : New Miner
Im not too worried i Have auto backups and made a back up.
1
LBUlises1
• 10/06/2013 11:11 am
• Level 15 : Journeyman Architect
Jacobroper7Hello I need someone who is familiar with the essentials shop system. And that can complete the sign shops. If I am satisfied with the job that person will ether receive a donation rank or a staff rank. The player doing the signs will have OP.
I will have the whitelist off for a while so the person can join matrixpvp.fluctis.com
Please Help

Better be careful with that OP, you should just give them perm for essentials signs instead of having op, could ruin your server like that
1
UltimateGamer549
• 10/06/2013 11:08 am
• Level 10 : Journeyman Architect
I Can Help i own a server My Ign/in game name is Jazzey1961
1
lawliet_25
• 10/06/2013 10:56 am
• Level 3 : Apprentice Ranger
Ill help
My mc username is lawliet_25
1

Welcome