Need help creating a server that only lasts a week.

TheDopeUnicorn's Avatar TheDopeUnicorn12/19/15 9:57 pm
1 emeralds 141
I'm creating this server for my community on another website. I do not have the money nor the knowledge for making a server, therefore I will love help for it.
My skype is live:chris.dozier1992

This is the post I made on my website:
"...Weeks, upon weeks, we only thrived within the caves of this treacherous and vast desert. Devouring every bug, craving every drop of water. Trekking on these scorching grounds with bare foots.
We got here by this percurilar invention, the one created by Shrek; If I recalled correctly, it is known as "Mass Entity Teleporter." For short, my group and I called it "M.E.T."
Anyway, I want all ten of you to recreate this eventful week. Take your gear, and good luck...

Yeah. That story was improvisation, but hopefully it got your attention.

Now we shall move on to the slice of cake you actually wanted. I'm planning on starting up a server to challenge a select few of this server, it will be called "Desert Nirvana". Don't get your hopes up, this will not be heavenly, It will leave you crying after punching your computer monitor! What do you expect from a challenge where you must survive in an infinite desert? If you're still intrigued, focus your eyes upon the words below.

There will be three objectives.
1) Everybody, together, will build a giant base. The base must consist of four stacks of any wood and any other blocks y'all desire.
2) Must start a xp farm, any kind of xp farm will work. Must be able to get thirty levels in an hour.
3) Build a nether hub consisting of any blocks... Make sure it's in the nether xD.
Will change the objectives before the challenge start, if any conundrums with them occur.

All players will be given the following items when entering the games: Wooden tools and weapons. Eight pieces of steak. One grass block. A lovely punch from me. :3

The desert nirvana challenge will begin on January 1st. Please contact me if you're able to setup the server, my skype is live:chris.dozier1992

You must fill out this registration and post it in the replies section if you want to participate.
Ign:

How long you have played minecraft:

(Optional. Will have a skype chat for the participants) Skype:

Things you believe that cannot be joked about:

How long do you play on minecraft everyday:"
TheDopeUnicorn
Level 1 : New Crafter