1

Need help for plugins.

abanator •7/21/16 3:45 pm
•
226
•
7/22/2016 12:07 pm
Hey,

I've started a new server and i'm quite a newbie with the plugins stuff. First of all, how can I enable the /kill command so the normal players can use it? I've tried to use /kill on my account and it works. I'm going to need the /ignore command too. Is there a plugin for that? And for the last thing, how can I edit /help? Now when I do /help it shows plugins and stuff but I would like to edit like that it would show some kind of a text or something. Thanks a lot already.
Posted by
abanator
Level 1 : New Miner
1

  Have something to say?

Join • Sign in

3

acetonyman
• 07/22/2016 12:07 pm
• Level 14 : Journeyman Ninja
essentials comes with a ignore command

if you are using PEX do /pex group <groupname> add essentials.ignore
1
abanator
• 07/22/2016 4:51 am
• Level 1 : New Miner
I'm not on skype but could you just help me here? I've been trying to search for a /ignore plugin but there doesn't seem to be any working ones.
1
acetonyman
• 07/21/2016 6:15 pm
• Level 14 : Journeyman Ninja
Hello Abanator i can help you with allowing players to user the commands you want them to. add me on skype and ill teach you everything you need to know jayson9222
1

Welcome