Need help installing mob skinssave_alt

LTabEnter's Avatar LTabEnter9/5/20 1:57 am
3 emeralds 7.5k 4
9/8/2020 11:00 pm
qlexi's Avatar qlexi
I've been seeing some cool mob skins lately and have downloaded some, but when I went into the minecraft folder I was confused as to where I put the texture to change the mob skin. Does anyone know what I should do?
LTabEnter
Level 39 : Artisan Procrastinator

Create an account or sign in to comment.

09/07/2020 11:56 pm
Level 10 : Journeyman Skinner
qlexi
you could do what CorporalKeith said, or replace the mob texture in the 'entity' folder, which is located inside of the 'textures' folder.

assets > minecraft > textures > entity > <selected mob> > cut & paste the mob skin inside of that folder > rename it the exact name of the name of the mob skin > it should pop up a screen saying something like 'you already have a file with that name' & give you 3 options if i remember correctly.. > select 'replace file'

there, it may be long, but hey.. it works... does it?
09/08/2020 3:49 pm
Level 39 : Artisan Procrastinator
LTabEnter
Worked, thanks!
09/08/2020 11:00 pm
Level 10 : Journeyman Skinner
qlexi
np! glad i could help! :)
09/06/2020 2:15 am
Level 36 : Artisan Chef
CorporalKeith
While downloading the Mob Skin, there should be a bar at the bottom of the screen. When it finishes, click the up arrow next to the download and select "Open." Then right click the area shown in the second image and select "Copy address." In Minecraft, click on Options... → Resource Packs... → Open Resource Pack Folder. When the window pops up, right click the large empty area (if it is empty) and select "Paste," then close the window. You may need to exit the Resource Packs area and then return before you see it as an option, or maybe even restart Minecraft. I hope this helps!

The download bar

The area to copy

The area to paste (not empty)
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome