Need help? Look no further!

SilverKytten's Avatar SilverKytten2/5/13 11:35 am
1 emeralds 15
Having run a server both on Linux and windows for about nine months, now, I know the ins and outs of most plugins - And I find it fairly easy to learn how to work plugins that are new to me. I'm here to offer help to anyone who needs it, with a few stipulations. If you can fill out the form, below, using correct grammar, spelling, and punctuation, I'll add you on the messaging service you choose, and see about helping you out.

NOTE:
I will not do emails - Instant messengers are a must.
I will not reply to comments here, unless absolutely necessary, and will not bother helping anyone who cannot form a sentence.
You must be able to send/receive files, or already have a way to remotely access the server files
I will not run your server for you - I have my own server to worry about, and I'm only doing this to help get people started. I will, however, answer any questions you might have, at any time.
If you do not know how to start up a server, read this guide. I will not set up your server, for you. You need to have an existing server - This is only for plugin help.
When posting errors, please use pastebin, or pastie - Any comments that do not use these for errors will be marked as spam and deleted by a moderator.

[b][color=#400000]Age:[/color][/b]
[b][color=#400000]Messenger:[/color][/b]
[b][color=#400000]ID:[/color][/b]
[b][color=#400000]What you need help with:[/color][/b]
[b][color=#400000]Server IP:[/color][/b]
[b][color=#400000]Any error messages you have gotten:[/color][/b]
[b][color=#400000]Miscellaneous information:[/color][/b]
SilverKytten
Level 46 : Master Blockhead