1

Need help looking for a custom Earth map

RainOfPain125 •7/4/18 11:12 pm
•
148
•
7/5/2018 5:02 am
I currently run a factions server, but now I want to run a towny server on a large earth-like map. The only problem is I simply can't find any public / free version of an earth map that is in a recent update of minecraft (1.12, 1.13). It's the only thing holding me back from making such a server and I'd love to know if anyone has, or knows about a custom earth map.
Posted by
RainOfPain125
Level 5 : Apprentice Network
0

  Have something to say?

Join • Sign in

3

JeremyMilam1
• 07/05/2018 5:02 am
• Level 49 : Master Server owner Cowboy
1
Flamingler
• 07/05/2018 4:34 am
• Level 61 : High Grandmaster Terraformer
Maybe you'd like to make use of my map (It has a size of 10000 - 12000):
www.planetminecraft.com/project/aeseria-the-new-world/
1
Captain Dutchlord
• 07/05/2018 3:42 am
• Level 36 : Artisan Architect
Ever thought of making the map self, with worldpainter for example?
1

Welcome