1

Need help (plugin)

larsson21 •7/16/13 12:01 pm
•
163
•
7/18/2013 8:51 am
I want that someone help me with some plugins i really need some help
And i need some donators for my server
Posted by
larsson21
Level 4 : Apprentice Miner
0

  Have something to say?

Join • Sign in

7

ET0120
• 07/18/2013 8:51 am
• Level 1 : New Explorer
I can help.
1
fillpant
• 07/16/2013 1:35 pm
• Level 65 : High Grandmaster Programmer
umm ayou want plugin developers or just pluggin config help
??
1
Vail
• 07/16/2013 1:32 pm
• Level 14 : Journeyman Blueberry
Don't make minecraft servers for money...
1
SurvivalQuest
• 07/16/2013 1:35 pm
• Level 3 : Apprentice Miner
I did and I got £30 profit
1
Vail
• 07/16/2013 2:52 pm
• Level 14 : Journeyman Blueberry
And?. Still don't make minecraft servers for money.
1
DropDeadCoffee
• 07/16/2013 3:27 pm
• Level 2 : Apprentice Explorer
Yes, it's for the enjoyment you get out of making other players happy, not for the money.
1
Vail
• 07/18/2013 8:49 am
• Level 14 : Journeyman Blueberry
I love you! (No homo)
1

Welcome