1

NEED HELP WITH DNS ISSUE

ItsSquareApple •6/23/14 11:24 am
•
226
•
6/28/2014 1:01 pm
I have a major issue with my dns I am about to open my server squaresky on the domain play.squareskyserver.com and I have linked it correctly using dns to the ip. but me and other cant connect to it i need help now!
Posted by
ItsSquareApple
Level 36 : Artisan Unicorn
6

  Have something to say?

Join • Sign in

13

0Pengu
• 06/26/2014 6:37 pm
• Level 27 : Expert Network
Sorry IrsSquareApple. For not answering, but I think I know your problem. If this is setup on your computer? Do not connect the Domain to YOUR personal IP. But connect it to your static one. Which you can find at "Ipchicken.com" or any other sites you know, but I prefer that one.
Hope that helped Good luck!
1
ItsSquareApple
• 06/27/2014 4:14 am
• Level 36 : Artisan Unicorn
Thanks for the help but I found the problem was that i was using enjin nameservers to connect my websites so i switched them for my normal ones and now it works
1
ItsSquareApple
• 06/26/2014 4:16 pm
• Level 36 : Artisan Unicorn
I can join with IP but i cant connect with dns IP (play.squareskyserver.com) and yes i have set a dns up
1
bloxland
• 06/28/2014 1:01 pm
• Level 3 : Apprentice Miner
only other people can join your server with dns

but you can only join with ipv4
1
NovaGamingBrian
• 06/25/2014 7:05 am
• Level 18 : Journeyman Miner
You dindn't set it up properly make you sure you type the good ip
1
ItsSquareApple
• 06/25/2014 3:49 pm
• Level 36 : Artisan Unicorn
the "good IP" i typed in the correct IP address for the server and no port
1
bloxland
• 06/25/2014 4:54 pm
• Level 3 : Apprentice Miner
did you type your ipv4 ip for the ip part in server properties?
1
bloxland
• 06/26/2014 4:09 pm
• Level 3 : Apprentice Miner
yes[/quote]


which ip do you join with

ipv4 ip or dns ip


also did you set a dns?
1
ItsSquareApple
• 06/26/2014 2:20 am
• Level 36 : Artisan Unicorn
yes
1
ItsSquareApple
• 06/24/2014 2:41 pm
• Level 36 : Artisan Unicorn
really need help massive issue
1
ItsSquareApple
• 06/24/2014 10:57 am
• Level 36 : Artisan Unicorn
bump still need help
1
ItsSquareApple
• 06/23/2014 11:49 am
• Level 36 : Artisan Unicorn
a record
1
0Pengu
• 06/23/2014 11:36 am
• Level 27 : Expert Network
SRV record or A record?
1

Welcome