1

Need help with group manager!!!

blakeboy55 •6/26/12 8:55 pm
•
3.8k
•
11/29/2013 8:52 pm
Hello. I am a very dedicated server owner and I downloaded the Group Manager plugin with essentials. I have setup the groups.yml and set all the permissions for each group.
When i log on to my server i am default and when i type and do stuff it is exactly how i set in the groups.yml. So i want to become Owner so i go into my start.command (Where you turn your server on and off, i just named it start.command) and type /manuadd blakeboy55 Owner, as you are suppose to. But it says "All commands are locked due to an error. Check the log and then try a '/manload'.)". I have no idea how to unlock them in the log. If someone can help me that would be great.
My system is a mac if that makes a difference.

-Group Manager download: http://dev.bukkit.org/server-mods/essentials/
Posted by
blakeboy55
Level 1 : New Miner
0

  Have something to say?

Join • Sign in

16

eggman010
• 06/27/2012 5:19 am
• Level 30 : Artisan Fisherman
That must be an error in the config. you should re-generate the config and try again.

I hope i helped.





1
blakeboy55
• 06/27/2012 7:46 am
• Level 1 : New Miner
I'm sorry, how do I regenerate the config file?
1
blakeboy55
• 07/02/2012 9:17 am
• Level 1 : New Miner
O wait need mind i got it. thanks.
1
yoshilin
• 07/21/2012 8:13 pm
• Level 18 : Journeyman Ranger
I've Been Getting The Same Problem, How Do You Re-generate The Config? And Does It Work?
1
legitwings
• 07/30/2012 6:30 pm
• Level 1 : New Miner
ya how do you regenerate config i have same problem
1
nic2555
• 08/15/2012 7:23 pm
• Level 2 : Apprentice System
delete the config and start the server it will create the config again and it will be fixed.
1
Mr_SheepSheep
• 08/25/2012 10:58 am
• Level 1 : New Miner
Thanks man I did it it works. You should delete your GroupManager folder and backup your player permissions, then restart your server

Thank you so much !
1
RainBlocks
• 08/25/2012 1:16 am
• Level 1 : New Miner
i deleted all most all of my config and restart and same prob
1
theamazingpickle
• 09/11/2012 9:28 pm
• Level 1 : New Network
I did thatand it didnt work any help??
1
buckyman66
• 10/03/2012 7:37 pm
• Level 1 : New Miner
where can i find the config file
1
TonyGoveia
• 10/12/2012 3:07 am
• Level 3 : Apprentice Warrior
To everyone! This is how to ReGenerate the Config:

Steps:

1. Delete the Config.

2. Restart server.

Done.. :/ Was that so hard?
1
Jonelmao
• 10/12/2012 7:32 am
• Level 30 : Artisan Dolphin
Why you must ReGenerate the config?
You can just search for the error from the config file!
Its that simple.
1
InfernoLord19
• 12/30/2012 3:08 pm
• Level 12 : Journeyman Dragon
I don't think it's so easy Well i'm helping a friend named TheDawnKiller may someone give us alittle advice?
1
HalcyonsGlory
• 12/30/2012 3:51 pm
• Level 43 : Master Answer
Not again....
DONT use group manager.It causes more derps as you think.I strongly prefer PermissionsEx !!!
1
Swifty3100
• 06/02/2013 5:40 am
• Level 1 : New Miner
I tried deleting the config however it still does not work
1
RYr0ckZ01
• 11/29/2013 8:52 pm
• Level 3 : Apprentice Explorer
yes
1

Welcome