1

I NEED HELP WITH PERMISSIONS (REWARD)

Codshooter050 •8/21/12 8:38 pm
•
161
•
8/23/2012 5:07 pm
I Need somebody to link me to custom made permissions page
or somebody to make me permissions.

Reward: 100,000,000,000 iconmy dollars 10 stacks of emerald,diamond,lapis,iron.coal ore,redstone,gold blocks and a bunch of materials.
Also You get Fly
ONLY ON MY SERVER
Posted by
Codshooter050
Level 6 : Apprentice Explorer
4

  Have something to say?

Join • Sign in

6

Codshooter050
• 08/23/2012 5:07 pm
• Level 6 : Apprentice Explorer
Inspire ok Thank you what is your skype
1
InspireKraft
• 08/23/2012 1:48 am
• Level 4 : Apprentice Explorer
Send me the ranks you want, the plugins you have and what access you want each rank to have and I'll write up a permissions.yml for you.
1
bobgangster101
• 08/22/2012 6:12 pm
• Level 4 : Apprentice Explorer
i could help
1
Codshooter050
• 08/22/2012 12:34 pm
• Level 6 : Apprentice Explorer
Whats your skype sly?
1
slybathaxorfg
• 08/21/2012 11:02 pm
• Level 1 : New Miner
Can I get some help too?
1
Howes93
• 08/21/2012 9:34 pm
• Level 43 : Master Lava Rider
i can help. add me on skype, howes.93
1

Welcome