1

Need help with Prefixes

JonathanKennant •4/30/12 5:14 pm
•
124
•
5/6/2012 10:15 am
Ok, so my bukkit server was running fine, I completed the rest of my permissions, and BAM. My permissions titles are broken, and only this comes up:

{permprefix}{group} name {permsuffix} (msg)
Posted by
JonathanKennant
Level 1 : New Architect
3

  Have something to say?

Join • Sign in

7

JJrambo96
• 05/06/2012 10:15 am
• Level 18 : Journeyman Pony
It would help if you said what permissions you are using, and could upload your config to pastebin.
1
JonathanKennant
• 04/30/2012 6:16 pm
• Level 1 : New Architect
God- I need help
1
JonathanKennant
• 04/30/2012 5:30 pm
• Level 1 : New Architect
Yes, it really says {permprefix}{group} name {permsuffix} (msg), but msg would be what you wrote, and the name bring the name
1
sed11
• 04/30/2012 5:32 pm
• Level 66 : High Grandmaster Hero
I don't know how to fix it then......because I had a server before the groups and things worked fine until some point they didn't show until I re-did the server's plug-ins and stuff because a lot of ender dragon eggs someone spawned or something ended up in the world messing up a Luigi's Mansion project I was working on ._.

One of the players that were on called it the "Black Hole" because when he got near it he got a lot of lag.I did too :/

*The server is gone now though due to no-one able to connect except me for some reason...I might make another...*
1
sed11
• 04/30/2012 5:18 pm
• Level 66 : High Grandmaster Hero
You mean nothing shows?

I think you need to turn them on or something if you have Group Manager.

*Btw this is how you put suffixes and prefixes:*

*Examples*

prefix: '&0[&bCJBrine&0]&f'

suffix: '&0[&6Mojang&0]&f'

EDIT: OK you put nothing before thats why I said that at the first of this post.....
1
JonathanKennant
• 04/30/2012 5:26 pm
• Level 1 : New Architect
No, it literally shows that. I set up the prefixes before, but now it shows what i wrote
1
sed11
• 04/30/2012 5:28 pm
• Level 66 : High Grandmaster Hero
I don't understand.
You mean it really said that?If not put what it really showed.
1

Welcome