Issue Solved.

Stubbs1's Avatar Stubbs18/31/18 3:15 pm history
1 emeralds 264 9
9/4/2018 2:14 am
Stubbs1's Avatar Stubbs1
The issues has been solved by some nice people here from PMC :D
Thanks for the help guys!

Hello PMC.
So I'm currently creating a Creative server, however there has been a few problems with it, and I was hoping that there would be some nice people out there willing to help :D

The problems are all Plugin related, which means I need someone who knows just a bit about them.

What's the issues?
First:
It's a creative server which gives everyone acces to World Edit, however right now anyone can crash the server by using something like //set string or //set tallgrass. I don't know how to fix this issue, and I don't know how to make the crashes stop.

Second:
I feel kinda stupid saying this: But I have no idea how to get the /spawn command, or the /setspawn command. Right now any player who joins the server will fall to their death over and over and over again because I can't set the default mode to be Creative, and I don't know how to move the Spawn.
Thanks to anyone who can help :D
Also quickets way to contact me is via my Discord server: https://discord.gg/GbCZyMD
Stubbs1
Retired Moderator
Level 67 : High Grandmaster Senpai

Create an account or sign in to comment.

spychicken123
09/01/2018 9:15 am
Level 42 : Master Taco
uu87to set world spawn type in /setworldspawn then type in /gamerule spawnRadius 0 it works in vanilla no plugins
Scott
08/31/2018 5:33 pm
Level 40 : Master Droid
Also make sure to be running FAWE (Fast Async World Edit). It carries the load from one thread into an async thread. Without this, world edit will lag your server apart from any small edits, and some may crash it.
Stubbs1
08/31/2018 5:35 pm
Thanks. It deftly works better now!
agentdid127
08/31/2018 4:00 pm
Level 51 : Grandmaster Procrastinator
Do you have a permissions plugin? If so, it might be a permissions issue.
Stubbs1
08/31/2018 5:35 pm
I checked up on it, and it doesn't have anything to do with permission plugins, however if you would like to know, then I'm using PermissionEx ;p
agentdid127
09/03/2018 5:57 pm
Level 51 : Grandmaster Procrastinator
Try typing in console /pex group (group name) add essentials.*
Sometimes, if it were a permissions issue, that is a problem that I've experienced.
Stubbs1
09/04/2018 2:14 am
It's not to be a butt, but I don't think you've read my post ;p
raidarr
08/31/2018 3:36 pm
Level 22 : Expert Blockhead
1. Worldedit config, find the disallowed-blocks: section. Add the appropriate blocks and block anything that is an item that breaks on placement or is not a placeable block at all, as that will murder server performance. //limit blocknumber (I suggest no more than 10k for the public) will also help reduce crashes. And finally, the more RAM the better. Remember to get doors. I remember that being the go-to way to crash a place.

2. EssentialsSpawn, and then use /setspawn. Default gamemode can be defined in the basic server properties as well. Screenshots and the like I can throw on the discord.
Stubbs1
08/31/2018 5:36 pm
Thanks Nitwick, and also thanks for the help on the server :D
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome