1

Need permissions coder

Ogeman25 •10/13/11 10:43 pm
•
114
•
10/14/2011 6:25 pm
anyone here knows permissions? i am looking for someone who knows how to set up permissions and factions and herochat and possibly Mcmmo our server is 60 slots and it is up 24/7 it has FTP access so if you can do all these please reply to me, we can talk more.
Posted by
Ogeman25
Level 7 : Apprentice Cake
13

  Have something to say?

Join • Sign in

2

Gotheredsox
• 10/14/2011 6:25 pm
• Level 44 : Master Ninja
i rock at setting permissions up i own a dedicated 999 slot server that has all these plugins or has had them in the past (other then herochat)
1
Warhawker
• 10/14/2011 11:59 am
• Level 44 : Master Modder
I am an expert in permissions and plugins, and deal with my own 24/7 20 slot server with FTP access. I already have transmit, but giving out root info on pmc seems like a bad idea. Contact me by pm if you still need help. I have Not dealt with mcmmo, but I can probably handle it. The only thing I can't do is SQL servers.
1

Welcome