1

Need Plugin [Desperate!]

_ogre •2/10/14 3:10 pm
•
165
•
2/11/2014 9:02 pm
Hello!
My sever needs a certain plugin - one just like Mitch's (Bajan's) on the nexus server. The one I am talking about is the point scoring system. I need a plugin like that for the server. Creator of the plugin will get a rank on the server =)

So people die, they lose points, they kill they gain them, for a HG server.
Posted by
_ogre
Level 13 : Journeyman Dolphin
5

  Have something to say?

Join • Sign in

6

Rawwk
• 02/11/2014 9:02 pm
• Level 39 : Artisan System
1
FreezeCraftNetwork
• 02/11/2014 3:45 am
• Level 1 : New Network
I am not a legit plugin creator/poster on Bukkit Dev but I can and am more than capable of making plugins similar to Multiverse or any Hunger Games plugin. However I do charge. But my expertise in plugins is highly advanced! I have 12 servers of my own.
1
Damarion
• 02/11/2014 3:16 am
• Level 1 : New Explorer
Y'know what

I'm just gonna wait for others to logically tear apart this post.

Have a nice day, if you want this plugin for free you probably won't get it til someone makes it of their own accord rather than by your request.
1
Flafee
• 02/11/2014 2:41 am
• Level 25 : Expert Geek
Programming a plugin isn't easy as just typing in a few words and making it work so you should be more descriptive. Also, I doubt someone isn't going to be willing to spend their time developing and testing a plugin for free. Just a few words of advice when you post requests like these.
1
_ogre
• 02/11/2014 2:59 am
• Level 13 : Journeyman Dolphin
Many people believe in something called 'help'.
And I do realise that but there is probably a plugin like this but I can't find it.
1
_ogre
• 02/11/2014 2:31 am
• Level 13 : Journeyman Dolphin
bump
1

Welcome