1

Need plugin to allow players to protect blocks

jpeanut78985 •5/26/13 3:16 pm
•
280
•
6/25/2013 8:59 pm
I am making a minecraft server and need a plugin that allows players to protect their creations. Stealing and griefing will not be allowed so I need a plugin that completely protects the player's stuff. I know there is this plugin that lets player's protect by clicking with a stick from a server I go on but I don't know what it is called.
Posted by
jpeanut78985
Level 7 : Apprentice Miner
2

  Have something to say?

Join • Sign in

6

keough99
• 06/25/2013 8:59 pm
• Level 17 : Journeyman System
You can use a plug in called anti grief i think its called that but it allows players to claim land
1
nahtnam
• 05/28/2013 3:57 am
• Level 18 : Journeyman Modder
1
jpeanut78985
• 06/25/2013 5:08 pm
• Level 7 : Apprentice Miner
Thanks sooooo much! This is the plugin I was looking for from a different server but I didn't know the name!
1
oggehej
• 05/27/2013 3:10 pm
• Level 18 : Journeyman Toast
Can be Grief Prevention, if you're changing the default tool.
1
DenialMC
• 05/27/2013 7:44 am
• Level 10 : Journeyman Modder
You could use Factions, PreciousStones or ProtectionStones.

- Daniel
1
PieHoletheepic
• 05/26/2013 3:49 pm
• Level 31 : Artisan Lad
well you could just use factions?
1

Welcome