1

Need a Server Computer

gustebeast •8/24/12 3:56 pm
•
125
•
8/24/2012 8:33 pm
I am currently using a Mac Mini with 8gb of ram. It works fine, but not great. Im looking for a new computer (operating system doesnt matter) that can run craftbukkit well. It should be memory upgradable so I can put 16gb or 32 gb or ram on later if I need to. Preferrably it should be under $1000.
Posted by
gustebeast
Level 12 : Journeyman Miner
19

  Have something to say?

Join • Sign in

5

ninjahunter120
• 08/24/2012 8:33 pm
• Level 41 : Master Fox
Oh thats okay! I'm glad that you found it that quickly, I hope it's what your looking for!

-nj120
1
gustebeast
• 08/24/2012 7:02 pm
• Level 12 : Journeyman Miner
Oh what a coincidence I find the computer right after I make a help post, sorry for the inconvenience!
1
ninjahunter120
• 08/24/2012 6:06 pm
• Level 41 : Master Fox
Okay! I would be glad to help! Now, I use a mac as of right now, would you like me to look at macs or a pc as well? Also, does it have to be a laptop or a desktop? Just so I know the basics!

-nj120
1
gustebeast
• 08/24/2012 5:54 pm
• Level 12 : Journeyman Miner
that would be great
1
ninjahunter120
• 08/24/2012 5:40 pm
• Level 41 : Master Fox
Would you like me to do some research for you? I can probably come up with something around tomorrow, latest, tomorrow night. If you want, i'm just offering, anyway, hope you find what your looking for even if it isn't found by me!

-nj120
1

Welcome