1

Need Skin (Reward Given)

jjc007 •8/5/12 11:20 am
•
144
•
8/13/2012 3:58 pm
Hi Guys, Zaven2110 Here! I Need A skin For Me And 2 Other Guys In My New Team -TeamZavo, I Need 1 That Has Presence And Shows I Am The Leader And Can Do Some Real Damage, But Not look Like a Crazy Insane War Man.

The Reward Given Is A Mention In 1 Month Worth Of My TeamZavo Minecraft Vids
Posted by
jjc007
Level 11 : Journeyman Architect
2

  Have something to say?

Join • Sign in

3

jjc007
• 08/13/2012 3:58 pm
• Level 11 : Journeyman Architect
Come On Someone Reply
1
jjc007
• 08/10/2012 4:51 am
• Level 11 : Journeyman Architect
Anyone?
1
jjc007
• 08/05/2012 11:21 am
• Level 11 : Journeyman Architect
Oh And The Skins That The 2 Other People Need, need to show they are part of teamZavo and are slightley les powerfull but not much
1

Welcome