1

I need some help getting people on my server, any ideas?

fstevens •11/30/13 1:44 am
•
138
•
12/1/2013 1:42 pm
Hi my name is Julia, I just made a server a couple weeks ago, And i just finished building it. I got 5 staff to keep the server monitored; and I posted the server on planet minecraft, reddit, minecraftservers.org. A few people came on (10-15) and only 8 stayed. Now my server only has a max of about 5 people on at once. Is there a way to get a lot of people online without having to spend any money? And yes, i have been bumping my server.
Posted by
fstevens
Level 1 : New Miner
2

  Have something to say?

Join • Sign in

4

thedrunk_life
• 12/01/2013 1:42 pm
• Level 7 : Apprentice System
1
fstevens
• 12/01/2013 2:29 am
• Level 1 : New Miner
Here is the server guys http://www.planetminecraft.com/server/peacockcraft/ but those ideas u said u had i would rather you post them here in the forum thanks.
1
Supercarrot63
• 11/30/2013 8:55 pm
• Level 13 : Journeyman Miner
Spending money is helpful, but that's why you have donators. Give me the IP and I can come on and suggest ideas (I am a new server owner myself) but know how to handle them well
1
CountryRide
• 11/30/2013 8:39 pm
• Level 1 : New Miner
I say advertise on servers or anywhere good luck and if u can pls tell me the ip if it is whitelist my username is CaptainSparklz10
1

Welcome