1

I need some help with my server!

tbdunn10 •8/14/14 8:23 pm
•
682
•
8/17/2014 9:04 am
Hey, I'm trying to make a server but every time I launch it I get a bunch of spam like this:

http://i.imgur.com/DJwuFSY.png

But the thing is, it keeps on spamming no matter how long I leave it! Please help!
Posted by
tbdunn10
Level 8 : Apprentice Taco
19

  Have something to say?

Join • Sign in

21

JayJayJay176
• 08/14/2014 8:25 pm
• Level 13 : Journeyman Architect
Does the server work?
Is it bukkit or vanilla?
1
tbdunn10
• 08/14/2014 8:27 pm
• Level 8 : Apprentice Taco
It's bukkit, and look at the spam that I linked from ingur (just copy and paste)
1
bobbiecraftstoday123
• 08/14/2014 8:29 pm
• Level 17 : Journeyman Network
You can't 'copy and paste' a picture
1
tbdunn10
• 08/14/2014 8:33 pm
• Level 8 : Apprentice Taco
You know what I meant! Just click the link! SOMEONE PLEASE HELP!!!
1
Butterblender
• 08/15/2014 5:09 pm
• Level 16 : Journeyman Explorer
Yes you can
1
nammerbom
• 08/14/2014 8:35 pm
• Level 40 : Master Architect
does the server run at all or does it just give you that message?
1
tbdunn10
• 08/14/2014 8:38 pm
• Level 8 : Apprentice Taco
Just gives me the spam messages
1
nammerbom
• 08/15/2014 4:47 pm
• Level 40 : Master Architect
Well im not to good at understanding all that stuff so I wont be much help but depending on how much money you are willing to spend demonvps has really cheap but reliable and fast bukkit servers
1
ajc0302
• 08/14/2014 8:36 pm
• Level 3 : Apprentice Explorer
I think thats the server running (possibly) but if you want a server check out Spartan hosting not free but pretty good! (budget 5.00) is what I use 20 people and any mod pack and plugin on bukkit thats compatible (plugins mod packs any) its pretty good and cheap
1
anonpmc1494372
• 08/15/2014 4:54 pm
• Level 7 : Apprentice Miner
[deleted]
1
tbdunn10
• 08/16/2014 4:05 pm
• Level 8 : Apprentice Taco
Okay, I'll try this but if it doesn't work you're responsible for me having to re-download Origin, okay not really idgaf if it works thanks!
1
anonpmc1494372
• 08/16/2014 4:14 pm
• Level 7 : Apprentice Miner
[deleted]
1
tbdunn10
• 08/16/2014 4:46 pm
• Level 8 : Apprentice Taco
Nope, didn't work! #Ugh!!!
1
Altofino
• 08/15/2014 4:55 pm
• Level 5 : Apprentice Dragon
This is a good tutorial video : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ
1
tbdunn10
• 08/16/2014 4:01 pm
• Level 8 : Apprentice Taco
Dude, that joke's beyond old now.
1
GarretSidzaka
• 08/15/2014 5:03 pm
• Level 61 : High Grandmaster Hero
if you create a fresh server and it still gives that on startup then do this:

pull all your plugins and see if that error happens with no plugins at all. then slowly add some plugins back in.
1
Zacintosh
• 08/16/2014 4:16 pm
• Level 7 : Apprentice Mage
Try deleting System32. LOL JK
1
legomanz5
• 08/16/2014 5:08 pm
• Level 29 : Expert Pirate
Can I get a list of your plugins?
1
tbdunn10
• 08/16/2014 10:22 pm
• Level 8 : Apprentice Taco
None. NO PLUGINS AT ALL!!
1
TofuTown
• 08/17/2014 12:17 am
• Level 10 : Journeyman Miner
Get a new copy of the latest craftbukkit dev or release. Then use that as the latest craftbukkit to run the server.

Restart the server and check if there are any errors or not.
1
legomanz5
• 08/17/2014 9:04 am
• Level 29 : Expert Pirate
What Tufu said it's most likely a problem with your craftbukkit build. I would make sure to download the recommended release.
1

Welcome