1

Skyrim Hamachi server /w plugins! Check it out!

Qmatt14 •3/9/12 6:07 pm
•
484
•
4/1/2012 3:49 pm
I've put up a server using a Dragonsreach save file, but I don't know if it's working yet. I've done everything I've seen in tutorials and (I use Mac) terminal doesn't show any errors, so I assume it's functioning well. It has plugins and is run on Hamachi, since I didn't want to try losing time in port forwarding it. The Hamachi id is: smaantteouss. password: santos. server ip: 5.44.36.10. In exchange, I'll op you, but of course, you have to know what you're doing. If the server is faulty, I'd appreciate help/tips on fixing the server. Thanks a bunch!
Posted by
Qmatt14
Level 8 : Apprentice Architect
1

  Have something to say?

Join • Sign in

19

REXThor
• 04/01/2012 3:49 pm
• Level 1 : New Miner
The server aint online that much
1
NinjaPyon
• 03/16/2012 1:56 pm
• Level 3 : Apprentice Miner
i will
1
acmilandimitri
• 03/16/2012 1:55 pm
• Level 2 : Apprentice Explorer
IGN: acmilandimitri
Position: Admin
Why you want the position: I have my own server and I love making people have the best time on the server being able to enforce rules and be in charge.
roleplay ability: 1-10 10
Maturity Level: 1-10 10
What you will do to help the server: Make the coolest piston and redstone creations.
What are your strengths: Pistons and redstones

Weakness: pixel art but the best at everything else
my Skype is acmilandimitri
i use hamanchi server too
1
theLoneDiamondMiner
• 03/16/2012 11:20 am
• Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
ill do it i have hamachi xD
1
theLoneDiamondMiner
• 03/16/2012 11:19 am
• Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
yoo ill do it i have hamachi xD
1
Scottie4998
• 03/16/2012 11:17 am
• Level 1 : New Miner
I will i have hosted my own portforwarded server so i know how to help if you need it
1
Qmatt14
• 03/16/2012 1:51 pm
• Level 8 : Apprentice Architect
Thx, i really need to learn how to portforward, but always fails, so i did hamachi. It works fine,; its just the fact that only 8 ppl can join bothers me, but if u wanna hlp out, plx join the server
1
Fire_Water
• 03/16/2012 11:15 am
• Level 29 : Expert Nerd
ME PLZ
1
Qmatt14
• 03/16/2012 1:49 pm
• Level 8 : Apprentice Architect
kk the server is currently on. just connect to it (instructions on top of page, i believe) and ill promote you to moderator. I just need ppl so i can test it. It IS working (already tested with som1) so u can join it without worries
1
Icajunihy
• 03/09/2012 6:22 pm
• Level 29 : Expert Pixel Puncher
I'll venture out into the server, why not?
1
Qmatt14
• 03/16/2012 11:10 am
• Level 8 : Apprentice Architect
U still willing?
1
crimsoncreeper13
• 03/09/2012 6:13 pm
• Level 22 : Expert Network
How do you add plugins to a hamachi server? cause mines a mac hamachi
1
Qmatt14
• 03/16/2012 11:11 am
• Level 8 : Apprentice Architect
u dont know how to? Ill teach u, if u wanna. Join my server! hamachi id: smaantteous. password: santos. ip: 5.44.36.10
1
Qmatt14
• 03/09/2012 6:12 pm
• Level 8 : Apprentice Architect
You'll just need hamachi, but if you wish to test it for me, you may right now. The server is up, so just connect through Hamachi and then put the ip in Minecraft for you to join. Sorry for wasting your time if in the end it fails to launch
1
progamingkilz
• 03/09/2012 6:10 pm
• Level 13 : Journeyman Explorer
i will
1
REXThor
• 03/09/2012 6:10 pm
• Level 1 : New Miner
i will
1
soccerbeast99
• 03/09/2012 6:09 pm
• Level 1 : New Miner
i will
1
Qmatt14
• 03/09/2012 6:10 pm
• Level 8 : Apprentice Architect
thx, i appreciate it, man. it is online right now. try it
1
awesomeop
• 03/09/2012 6:08 pm
• Level 10 : Journeyman Architect
i will
1

Welcome