HEAD ADMIN NEEDED for new server, Templar's Kingdom!

ultraeric's Avatar ultraeric4/9/12 8:15 pm
7/14/2012 8:31 pm
mesud_18's Avatar mesud_18
Hello,

This is my 2nd post regarding accepting people onto my server. I will need the following positions:

Head Admin:
Admin:DaAwesomePwner
Admin:
Head mod:wantoniades
Mod:koby14
Mod:abs106
Mod:TheRacerboy5
Builder:TikeRike
Builder:Soqoso
Builder:CQBxFishNinja
Builder:mcdude22
In your apps, post:

IGN:
Position:
Skype? If you get accepted, PM me the info:
Why i should choose you:
Maturity:
Pics of builds: REQUIRED. I will not consider any posts w/o pics, no matter how you beg.

Good luck everybody. This is a 24 slot server with 1.5 GB RAM so if should fit a good number of people. IP will be sent out to all accepted. When all building is done, we will open the server.

~Ultraeric

IP: (whitelisted for now) 108.170.12.178:25572 Get on and let's start building!
ultraeric
Level 5 : Apprentice Explorer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

07/14/2012 8:31 pm
Level 8 : Apprentice Warrior
mesud_18
IGN: mesud18
Position:Admin/Head Admin (Any Rank You Perfer)
Skype? If you get accepted, PM me the info: My Skype Name Is Mesud_18
Why i should choose you:Because Im An Trusted Player. I Have Had Been Co-Owner On 2 Servers and I had An Server And Many People Trusted me.I Also Respect People Even If They Treat Me Like Crap. But I Do Ignore Them A Little Bit. Im Also An Bad A** Builder. I Have Build ALOT Of Cool Buildings
Maturity:Well Im 17 And From 1-10 I Would Say 10 Because I Cook For Me I Do Everything And My gf And Parents Wouldn't Trust Me If I Didnt Act Mature.
Pics of builds: These Are My Old Prison Server World Pictures. (When Server Was Still Under Construction) (
04/29/2012 8:41 am
Level 1 : New Miner
FireAssassin2
IGN; TannerTheoren
position; head admin
skype; no
why should i chose you; iv been head admin before on 24 diffrent servers and i like 2 build i ban greifers and spammers i know all comands but im not good at world edit
maturity; 9.3 out of 10
pics of builds; dont have any atm
plz cohose me for ur server
04/29/2012 8:34 am
Level 1 : New Crafter
Edomien
IGN: Edomien
Position: Head Admin
Skype? If you get accepted, PM me the info: Better than sharing it with the world eh?
Why i should choose you: I have been made an op on other servers just because I am a very useful, likeable person with many great ideas for public buildings or rules. I have never been banned and just simply ending this now, im just overall a friendly, mature person.
Maturity: I am 14 years of age and I take all my work seriously, unless comes the time for appropriate silliness. :3
Pics of builds: REQUIRED. I will not consider any posts w/o pics, no matter how you beg.
I would post a picture but the board attatchment quota has been reached... Sorry not my fault.
04/29/2012 8:07 am
Level 3 : Apprentice Explorer
soccerrocks1
IGN: soccerrocks1
Position: Admin/Mod
Skype? If you get accepted, PM me the info: No
Why i should choose you: I am Head-Admin and OP on this one server together, and Admins on 2 other servers.
Maturity: 7.8
Pics of builds: Mainly I do not build but I make sure everyone is in line.
04/29/2012 8:04 am
Level 55 : Grandmaster Meme
striker1424
IGN:striker1424
Position:anything will do
Skype? If you get accepted, PM me the info:no i dont have skype
Why i should choose you:because i will make the server a greif-free and raid-free place. i also like working with redstone contraptions.
Maturity:7.5/10
Sorry i cant put up my builds it says the board attatchment quota has been reached i will pm them to you
04/10/2012 8:06 pm
jaxobux8
Position: Admin
Skype? If you get accepted, PM me the info: Yes I will PM if accepted/
Why i should choose you: I am a great Admin I have scored a very high results on an admin test which you can find at: http://harshland.enjin.com/forum/m/3940357/viewthread/2335292-ikois-admin-application
Maturity: 9 out of 10 but I like to have some fun.
Pics of builds:

04/10/2012 8:01 pm
herbie16
IGN: Herbie16
Position: HeadAdmin OR Admin
Skype? If you get accepted, PM me the info: Yes i have skype
Why i should choose you: Well, where do i start? I have Owned 6 dedicated servers, Co-owner 9 times, Admin 23 times, Mod 36 times, and have been playing Minecraft since alpha. I can code plugins and mods, and am very familiar with world edit and schematics. I am very friendly and nice. I get the job done with perfection, and stand by all my descisions.
Maturity: 10 out of 10
I have helped in some major projects! HERE ARE A FEW:
I ALSO HELPED BUILD THIS: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xABvXZ74 ... r_embedded
04/10/2012 7:52 pm
Level 23 : Expert Dragon
Spyro999
IGN:rdpete
Position: mod/admin dose not matter
Skype? If you get accepted, PM me the info: None sorry
Why i should choose you: Well i am what you call the "fun admin" who will troll new people shortly..... but then I just build and look out for grief... fix and ban.. that stuff.
Maturity: I am 13 But I am mature I assure you
[attachment=0]<attachment unavailable>[/attachment]
04/10/2012 7:55 pm
Level 23 : Expert Dragon
Spyro999
I have other builds but no pictures
04/10/2012 6:46 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Miner
skinceator1234
ing moltenmarky
op pls
04/10/2012 6:42 pm
Level 21 : Expert Skinner
Rejektz
IGN:Rejektz
Position:Head Admin/Builder
Skype? If you get accepted, PM me the info: Jecybuski
Why i should choose you: I have ran a server before so I do know how to run things efficiently. I also know how manage people so if anything gets out of hand I can fix it.
Maturity: 10/10

Here is the link to them for full view.http://s1205.photobucket.com/albums/bb432/jecybuski4/
04/10/2012 6:24 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Explorer
taylorp3
ultraericHello,

This is my 2nd post regarding accepting people onto my server. I will need the following positions:

Head Admin:
Admin:DaAwesomePwner
Admin:
Head mod:wantoniades
Mod:koby14
Mod:abs106
Mod:TheRacerboy5
Builder:TikeRike
Builder:Soqoso
Builder:CQBxFishNinja
Builder:mcdude22
In your apps, post:

IGN:
Position:
Skype? If you get accepted, PM me the info:
Why i should choose you:
Maturity:

Good luck everybody. This is a 24 slot server with 1.5 GB RAM so if should fit a good number of people. IP will be sent out to all accepted. When all building is done, we will open the server.

~Ultraeric

IP: (whitelisted for now) 108.170.12.178:25572 Get on and let's start building!

Can you please whitelist me i need to be whitelisted. i was already accepted. also may i have head admin since i was the first one accepted
04/10/2012 6:18 pm
Level 27 : Expert Spleefer
Hi_Peeps
IGN: Hi_Peeps
Position: Head Admin- Admin
Skype? If you get accepted, PM me the info: Sorry, don't have Skype.
Why i should choose you: I am very mature but humorous at the correct times, I will spend much time on the server, and help get more people, I shall also stop rule-breakers in their evil tracks!
Maturity: 9.5/10
Pics of builds: At this link http://www.planetminecraft.com/project/ ... le-707427/
04/10/2012 6:11 pm
mineking4321
id make good admin pwease pwease can i be head admin
04/10/2012 6:44 pm
Rejektz
Bro you the application begging won't get you anywhere it just shoes immaturity.
04/10/2012 6:07 pm
FireAssassin2
i like 2 be head admin im good with ppl i been admins before i know alot of comands
i folow rules and help owners so plz pick me
04/10/2012 6:46 pm
Rejektz
Use the application... Never going to get accepted without the use of the application.
04/10/2012 7:39 pm
ultraeric
*Cough* OK, you're not in charge.... So anyways, amazing app, Builder FTM and Ill see if you are worthy enough APPS CLOSED
04/10/2012 11:08 pm
Rejektz
I never said I was in charge I just wanted to help out.
04/10/2012 7:45 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Explorer
taylorp3
ultra what is your skype?
04/10/2012 5:43 pm
Level 27 : Expert Dragon
DAP
Can you put me to Admin? Thanks!
04/10/2012 3:36 pm
DAP
I was curious, if I was really good, could I become Head Admin? Or I couldn't because I was chosen just for admin?

Thanks!
04/10/2012 2:19 pm
TeckedProductions
IGN:Chiapet57
Position:Admin
Skype? If you get accepted, PM me the info:Yes
Why i should choose you:I have good judgement. I can tell if someone is acting suspicous. For example if the guy joined and is not talking when you ask him questions I would first kick him and if he gets back on and doesnt talk ill check him out on McBans if i find him to be a hacker then ban. Group avo to grief just sits still and runs a flood then uses FreeCam to go around and grief.
Maturity:9/10 I really dont like cussing.
I will later but really admin needing PIcs. Why? I am Admin i can also build but i dont need Pics. BTw i didnt read DaAwesomePwners response i am just saying. I really think i should build on your server or show you on my server. I am not trying to be mean but builders need pics staff need to show them being staff on other servers.

Exp: I own My server I co Owner 3 servers I admin 11 and Mod 8. I know Plugins. I will be dedicated to the server a lot.
04/10/2012 3:38 pm
ultraeric
You didn't read his response? Then how would you know it was him who I responded to? Denied.
04/10/2012 2:11 pm
DAP
I'm on!
04/10/2012 2:07 pm
DAP
Ok then!
04/10/2012 1:56 pm
DAP
It's not up? It refuses my connection...
04/10/2012 1:58 pm
Level 22 : Expert Dragonborn
shlocko
Yeah wont let me either!
04/29/2012 6:41 am
jklqwebnm
im on
04/10/2012 2:01 pm
DAP
Probably not up? Or the owner made the server locked and nobody can get on except the person who locked it?
04/10/2012 2:04 pm
shlocko
Well, we would still have connection to the server it just wouldn't let us join, also, he told me to get on now and build sooo.... idk just wait for him to respond to the issue I guess
04/10/2012 1:18 pm
shlocko
IGN:mcdude22
Position:Head Admin
Skype? If you get accepted, PM me the info:yes
Why I should choose you:You should pick me because I am very experienced being an admin,(I have been head admin on 3 servers, and mod and 5 servers) I also run my own server so thats some more experience being a high level of staff!
Maturity:8.7
Pics of builds:
04/10/2012 1:21 pm
ultraeric
Wow. Nice grammar, and you showed me something close to what I want for spawn. I'll give you builder now. Apps after the next worthy application, and everybody will need to work their way up. IP will be up above, server whitelisted until building is almost done.
04/10/2012 1:33 pm
shlocko
Ok wait. One, what is the IP? Two, I will be on the whitelist to come build right?
04/10/2012 1:36 pm
ultraeric
IP is in the first post. You have all been whitelisted. Come on, now!
04/10/2012 1:11 pm
leekpart
IGN: leekpart
Position: HeadAdmin, please
Skype?:ThePartingtons or BarryPartington
Why i should choose you:i am mature and kind
Maturity: 10/10
Pics of builds: sorry i cant take snapshots
04/10/2012 1:08 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Miner
TheRacer
I was recently on a server with 41 plugins he was teaching me some commands.
I left because he reset the maps everyday
04/10/2012 1:05 pm
TheRacer
Well i dont know what plugins you have
04/10/2012 12:49 pm
TheRacer
I Don't Have any pics
I want to be Head-Admin
IGN : TheRacerboy5
Age 12
Maturity : 98 %
Why I would like to be staff :
I would like to help any body who wants me to help i will respect higher staff and take their opinion and i will respect all the rules.

Am I good with people :
yes i have my friends on a server but because their my friends it doesn't mean they get any more rights than anyone else on the server.

Am i good with building :
Yes im good with building small stuff and i will help any staff member that needs help with building.

Have I been a Mod Or Admin Before :
I have been a mod but im looking to be a Admin on a server

Have I been Banned :
Yes because I asked for Mod when the owner said he needed staff. I don't Know why either

You Should Pick Me As Head-Admin Because I will help the admins mods and everyone else out as much as i can

Head-Admin Skills= 75/100 I dont know all the commands but i will learn if u give me Head-Admin
04/10/2012 1:00 pm
ultraeric
I love your application, but 75/100 just won't cut it. Why? Most servers have maybe 10-15 plugins. I have 39. To learn all those commands... it takes a lot of server experience. I can give you builder, because I need a sort of countryside farm/shack area, with small buildings. But to gain admin, especially head admin, will need a lot of responsibility and experience. I will be looking forward to you making your way up to admin some day
04/10/2012 12:42 pm
ultraeric
I never really knew what bump meant, but bump I guess. Also I updated mod, builder, and admin charts.
04/10/2012 12:40 am
Level 14 : Journeyman Network
Soqoso
IGN: Soqoso
Skype? If you get accepted, PM me the info: Yes
Why i should choose you: I would like to be chosen as I would like to help out with building and creating a great server. I will also bring a positive attitude to both staff and server community.
Maturity: 9/10
Pics of builds:

<-- Japanese Temple
<-- Companion Cube
<--- Assasin's Creed themed city
04/10/2012 12:47 am
ultraeric
Nice. I love it! sadly, I will give you builder for now.
04/10/2012 12:28 am
Level 17 : Journeyman Ninja
Master_Jellybean
Master_Jellybean
Any position!!!
Skype? No
You should choose me because I can do anything on minecraft!!!
7.65/10
My screenshot isn't working!!!
04/10/2012 12:16 am
DAP
IGN: DaAwesomePwner
Skype? If you get accepted, PM me the info: Yes
Why i should choose you: I have been Owner on 2 servers, Co_Owner on 3, Admin on 6, Mod on 4, OP on 7, and I know my plugins VERY WELL, and I know how to deal with people very well!
Maturity: 100%
Pics of builds: REQUIRED. I will not consider any posts w/o pics, no matter how you beg: I don't know WHAT this has to do with being a admin... So I'm leaving it out?
04/10/2012 12:46 am
ultraeric
I love your reasoning. This is actually one of the things I was looking for when selecting admins, their judgement. You, sir, provided adequate reasoning to what I was looking for in an ADMIN (Not builder) application. Info will be PM'd to you. Also, PM me your skype.
04/09/2012 10:33 pm
dooodledots
[attachment=0]<attachment unavailable>[/attachment]IGN:dooodledots
Position:admin
Skype? If you get accepted, PM me the info:yes i have skype will pm if get accepted
Why i should choose you:because i want to help make the server better for the people who play it and i can make it more fun for the players and help get donations
Maturity: 9/10
oh btw i didnt have any other pics of what i build and i couldnt find my buildings and couldnt build anything real fast so i just uploaded this but ill get better ones later if i get accepted thanks for reading
04/10/2012 12:08 am
ultraeric
Denied. It looks like a picture of something you griefed.
04/10/2012 6:04 pm
dooodledots
i was on single player and i was bored so i did that and i did allot of pixel art but i couldnt find it i can build pixel art again but i couldnt find anything else sorry but did u like my app
04/09/2012 10:20 pm
Level 12 : Journeyman Dragon
Mitchy18699
IGN: Mitchy18699
Position: Mod or ADMIN
Skype? If you get accepted, PM me the info: Mitch18699
Why i should choose you: I have much past experience even including owning a server. i am very trustworthy loyal and responsible and i dont get pressured in situations making it easy for myself to solve things as they came at me
Maturity: 9.5/10
Pics of builds: REQUIRED. I will not consider any posts w/o pics, no matter how you beg
NONE i suck at building but thats why i apply for mod or admin.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome