1

I Need Tips For My Upcoming Server.

ImAnthony •1/7/14 8:24 pm
•
143
•
1/8/2014 6:34 pm
So I'm going to be starting up a new server soon with 6 GB RAM and hosted by GGServers. I will have a dedicated IP such as play.(servername).com. I am not new to server management, but I just want to find out more than I already do. So what I need you MineCrafters to do is comment any plugin(s) that will help the server out. I also need a spawn hub built. If you are up for the job then private message me. I will open a private computer-hosted server for you to use WorldEdit on a flatworld to build the spawn. I will tell you more details about how I want the spawn to look when you are logged on. I will reward the builder(s) with a high rank. (Rank names are being made). Also if you have any other questions, message me.


- RavingKriller
Posted by
ImAnthony
Level 28 : Expert Architect
87

  Have something to say?

Join • Sign in

1

ImAnthony
• 01/08/2014 6:34 pm
• Level 28 : Expert Architect
.
1

Welcome