1

Needing Develop Help

Crysis_3 •6/8/16 8:47 pm
•
116
•
6/11/2016 11:41 am
Hey guys,

I have been needing help on my friends server for a while now, we thought we could do everything ourselves but we can't and we are finally needing a volunteer to help just setup the basics.

If you are willing to give us a hand just shoot me a message and I'll let you know if we can use your help!

Thanks!
Posted by
Crysis_3
Level 1 : New Miner
1

  Have something to say?

Join • Sign in

2

Nebzei
• 06/11/2016 11:41 am
• Level 31 : Artisan Modder
Crysis_3Hey guys,

I have been needing help on my friends server for a while now, we thought we could do everything ourselves but we can't and we are finally needing a volunteer to help just setup the basics.

If you are willing to give us a hand just shoot me a message and I'll let you know if we can use your help!

Thanks!


Could you be a little more specific on what you need help with? Plugins, permissions etc..
1
iCubik
• 06/08/2016 9:24 pm
• Level 34 : Artisan Nerd
PM me, if you need help.
1

Welcome