MC.net is NOT down. but..

Daemon513's Avatar Daemon5138/8/12 1:45 am
8/8/2012 9:22 pm
Daemon513's Avatar Daemon513
Okay, I know i can't be the only one who can't connect to the multiplayer servers, and there's a sticky that says that MC.net is down, HOWEVER, it's not down. I can see about 12 people right now on one of my servers' livemap moving around building stuff. (well, 2 guys look afk but that's besides the point)
also, if i continue on in single player, but click on multiplayer, i can see that most of my servers have people online, and this number changes as I refresh it.
Something is wrong, but it isn't with mc.net.

I think it may be a Java problem, because my Java Console stays blank from when i start the game, till after my login attempt fails.

Has anyone figured out how to get around it? I've even tried dumbing the game down to 32 bit. and i don't use any mods or anything.
Seeing as how some people can play, then SOMEONE has a way around it.
Daemon513
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

Daemon513
08/08/2012 9:22 pm
Alright!!! I fixed it.
I decided to go through files 1 by 1, and eventually i noticed my Minecraft.jar file was corrupted somehow. so i deleted it, and was able to reinstall a new one and play!

not that anyone but Al3x tried to help. but if someone else ever gets this problem, i at least posted the fix.
Daemon513
08/08/2012 5:16 pm
Bump =/
Al3xProdution5
08/08/2012 3:51 pm
Level 12 : Journeyman Crafter
so then it may be due to your connection. if not then i have no clue sorry
Daemon513
08/08/2012 3:28 pm
Err not really, like i was saying, the people online changes as I refresh the server list. It increases AND decreases.
plus, different people are online on my server...
Al3xProdution5
08/08/2012 1:51 pm
Level 12 : Journeyman Crafter
it may be due to them already being connected and once minecraft.net went down they were already logged in and relaying on the server so they didnt need minecraft.net but if you are trying to connect after it went down you would be asking minecraft.net which is down so you wont be able to connect again after you log out till minecraft.net is up

hope this helped!
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome