1

|New| Final Destiny Server! Need Staff!

tomdawg43 •3/22/12 3:12 pm
•
917
•
6/10/2012 2:29 pm
Hello everybody. I'm tomdawg43 the co-owner of the Final Destiny minecraft server. We are a new server with lots of great opportunity, but we are looking for staff!!!
Final Destiny:
Plenty of fun as helpful plugins
RPG
PvP
A friendly and helpful/active staff
And a great community and server.
Tons of quests for players to do that offer stunning rewards!
And much much more!

We are currently looking for two admins, a mod, and a lead mod. We might also need someone who can help us out with permissions and a website editor.
Staff: (IGN's)
Owner: AssassinZurcaled
Owner: zimos5
Owner: redarmyslime
Co-Owner: tomdawg43
Lead Admin: humusconsumero_0
Lead Admin: Mrdivolo (On Hold)
Admin: IAmLegend12 (On hold)
Admin: Revvamp
Admin:
Lead Mod: Kevin6351
Mod: flydd
Mod: smilldon
Mod:
-----------------------------------------
Application:

IGN:
Age:
Position Wanted?:
Skype:
Experience:
Why do you want to help out and what will you do?:
Are you good with plugins?:
Are you a good builder?(post pictures if you have them):
How can we trust you:
How active are you(how many hours a day/week)?:
Will you donate to help the server?:
---------------------------------------------------------

If you are accepted myself or assassinZurcaled will pm you with our Skype and IP.

We need to finish the spawn, castle, permissions, and town before we release the server!

IP: Will be given out to accepted and released to public when we are do with projects listed above.

We are currently working on a website.

Please donate to help make our server 24/7, and help build our website!!!

Sign up on forums and make sure to join! (When we finish website )

Final Destiny. It's YOUR Destiny.
Posted by
tomdawg43
Level 4 : Apprentice Miner
7

  Have something to say?

Join • Sign in

50

darthmaple
• 06/10/2012 2:29 pm
• Level 1 : New Miner
IGN: darthmaple
Age:13
Position Wanted?: mod
Skype:Havent made one yet
Experience:mod on a large server
Why do you want to help out and what will you do?: stop greifers and hackers. ill ban those that break the rules
Are you good with plugins?: no
Are you a good builder?(post pictures if you have them): yes
How can we trust you:i have never tried to grief a server or anything like that
How active are you(how many hours a day/week)?:6+ hours/day
Will you donate to help the server?: if i could i would
1
Mattredsox
• 06/01/2012 11:25 pm
• Level 25 : Expert Dragonborn
Application:

IGN: Mattredsox
Age: 15
Position Wanted?: Admin/Website Editor
Skype: Mattredsoxmc
Experience: I was an Owner of a server with some friends, I have been a regular admin on 5 servers and a mod on 3,
Why do you want to help out and what will you do?: I love to help people out and work on websites.
Are you good with plugins?: Yes. I know bukkit very well and I know basic java.
Are you a good builder?(post pictures if you have them): I am okay.
How can we trust you: I am willing to voice chat and I am willing to take responsibility for my actions. I am an honors student as well as an older brother.
How active are you(how many hours a day/week)?: Way too many: 30-40
Will you donate to help the server?: Not at the moment I am saving for college.
-------------------------------------------------------

Please condsider this application

Sincerely,
Mattredsox
1
Mattredsox
• 06/01/2012 11:24 pm
• Level 25 : Expert Dragonborn
Application:

IGN: Mattredsox
Age: 15
Position Wanted?: Admin/Website Editor
Skype: Mattredsoxmc
Experience: I was an Owner of a server with some friends, I have been a regular admin on 5 servers and a mod on 3,
Why do you want to help out and what will you do?: I love to help people out and work on websites.
Are you good with plugins?: Yes. I know bukkit very well and I know basic java.
Are you a good builder?(post pictures if you have them): I am okay.
How can we trust you: I am willing to voice chat and I am willing to take responsibility for my actions. I am an honors student as well as an older brother.
How active are you(how many hours a day/week)?: Way too many: 30-40
Will you donate to help the server?: Not at the moment I am saving for college.
-------------------------------------------------------

Please condsider this application

Sincerely,
Mattredsox
1
assassinzurcaled
• 06/01/2012 7:37 pm
• Level 9 : Apprentice Miner
bump
1
tomdawg43
• 04/19/2012 5:51 pm
• Level 4 : Apprentice Miner
Bump! Ok guys im going through apps and talking with the owner. Keep posting!
1
RedKitten
• 04/19/2012 7:48 am
• Level 30 : Artisan Architect
Hello tomdawg43,

Im Charlotte and im 18 years old. I live in the Netherland and im playing Minecraft since 2009. This is an application but its a special one. Please have the time to read this cause i think if you would you will find a very good builder/staff.

Ive hosted my own server since 2010. I hosted also 5 different RP's with paid custom plugins. I hosted: Star Wars, Zelda, Lord of the Rings, Pokemon, and Hogwarts. On the moment im hosting Hogwarts. Its undercunstruction because we need to finish alot of plugins. My PluginDev is making my plugins on the moment. On the first day the server got released (9days ago) there were 157 people that visit the server. But beside of hosting a server, i also help ALOT of other server hoster/owners/admins. I have alot of expirience, and i know alot about bukkit. I really want to be an staff of your serverm because i can help your RP to grow bigger. Im also a Server Skinner/Mod Maker/Website Maker. I hope you love the application i sended.

Extra Application questions:
Your in game name: CianoMJF
Age: 18
Maturity: Female
Show me some pictures of your builds: Please look at my Server Hogwarts Post, you will find alot of screenshots there,
Have you read the rules, if you ask for any rules or break them, you will be kicked and than banned: Understood, i know how it feels if people grief.
1
nutbags25
• 04/19/2012 7:41 am
• Level 1 : New Explorer
IGN:nutbags25
Age:14
Position Wanted?:admin
Skype:yes my user name is nutbags25
Why do you want to help out and what will you do?:i will build cool things for spawn
Are you good with plugins?:
Are you a good builder?(post pictures if you have them):
How can we trust you:i do not grief i rebuild
How active are you(how many hours a day/week)?:6/7
Will you donate to help the server?:i can not at the time but possibly
1
Hankfleck217
• 04/19/2012 7:28 am
• Level 4 : Apprentice Explorer
IGN: Hankfleck217
Age: 15
Position Wanted?: Admin or Head Admin
Skype: Yes add me hankfleck217
Experience: I'm highly experienced ive been admin and moderator on almost 8 servers and ive hosted my own server for 6 months
Why do you want to help out and what will you do?: Well ill do everything i can just ask...
Are you good with plugins?: Yes im pretty good for the most part
Are you a good builder?(post pictures if you have them): Yes i'm a good builder i love making greek buildings though :3
How can we trust you: Well if you do end up promoting me you will see the progress and i wont be abusing my privileges and such.
How active are you(how many hours a day/week)?: weekend 2-6 week days 2-3
Will you donate to help the server?: Yes possibly

(Extra Info on why i should be admin!) I would like to be admin! not only do i see a great deal of potential for this server i also sadly see that mods and admins are getting increasingly frustrated with the dealing with the never ending list of greifers, spammers and so on. In short all that i really want to do is help ease that burden they carry and help this server become something even more spectacular. I'd like to be able to assist people when they need it. Mods/admins don't seem to be available as often as people need help. When they do make an appearance, they get multiple requests for assistance at one time which leads to frustration. Obviously, more staff would allow more people to be helped at once. We also get the occasional jerk who needs muted when there's no one to do it. I have helped newcomers who get bored or confused easily by showing them different things they can do and different warps/places they can visit. To help out with newcomers problems and mis-understandings,
they seem to have troubles and difficulties with this server at times, I would like to aim to enhance their experience at this server. I also would like to prevent the spread of destruction and despair upon this server. With the voice/title and power of a moderator, I want to be able to spread an understanding and resolve the issues of destruction. I would also like to help communication improve, Seen as there is trolls and spammers at times, The players are normally distracted by it and can have difficulties communicating with their friends. I am well liked among a lot of the players, I am available most of the time, and I have the patience and initiative to help when I can, where I can.

-Sincerely, HankyPanky
1
SmileySarah
• 04/19/2012 6:22 am
• Level 1 : New Miner
IGN: SazzyIsEpik
Age: 13 (don't underestimate me!)
Position Wanted?: Admin
Skype: Yeah, but I won't put it here for everyone to see
Experience: I've been an admin on another server which was shut due to lack of funds.
Why do you want to help out and what will you do?: I want to help out because I like helping, and I will do anything and everything I'm able to do!
Are you good with plugins?: I have a personal server with a few friends and I've installed some plugins and have been able to use them, so I'd call that good, yes?
Are you a good builder?(post pictures if you have them): I can't just say; oh yeah, I'm a good builder, but I've attached a picture of a castle I'm working on.
How can we trust you: I will work hard on the server. I'll be dedicated to it, watch for whatever my not be aloud on the server (grief, etc) and help in anyway possible. I'd say that you can trust me but you may or may not believe me. I will prove to you that I can be trusted.
How active are you(how many hours a day/week)?: I can get online pretty much every day for at least an hour or more
Will you donate to help the server?: I would if I could, but I'm not old enough, sadly.
1
polo3400
• 04/19/2012 4:42 am
• Level 10 : Journeyman Miner
IGN: polo3400
Age: 14
Position Wanted?: Admin / I can help with permissions (Dev).
Skype: Yep
Experience: Owned 3 servers, Dev on 3 other servers, admin on one and SMod on another.
Why do you want to help out and what will you do?: Looking to get to know the community, will help with permissions and keep a close eye on the server
Are you good with plugins?: Yes, very good. I can easily find bugs and errors and fix them quickly without disrupting gameplay on the server
Are you a good builder?(post pictures if you have them): Not a builder, but I can build decent things.
How can we trust you: You can chat with me on skype if you wish, and I have my own server. 'lolitsthad' (Big youtuber) Trusts me and so does chief editor of TechnoBuffalo.com.
How active are you(how many hours a day/week)?: 5 hours a day, 7 days a week
Will you donate to help the server?: Possibly
1
CraftBox
• 04/19/2012 4:33 am
• Level 4 : Apprentice Crafter
IGN: kanley
Age: 13
Position Wanted?: Builder or possibly mod
Skype: I dont have skype
Experience: played minecraft from start of beta
Why do you want to help out and what will you do?: ill build cool things for players to do
Are you good with plugins?: yes having owned a bukkit server my favourite plugin though is voxel box a terraforming tool
Are you a good builder?(post pictures if you have them):
How can we trust you: im trustworthy and i wont grief
How active are you(how many hours a day/week)?: depends
Will you donate to help the server?: no
1
hellboy653
• 04/19/2012 4:18 am
• Level 2 : Apprentice Explorer
IGN: hellboy653
Age: 15
Position Wanted?: admin or mod
Skype: epickiller112
Experience: op and admin
Why do you want to help out and what will you do?: i want to help out and whatever you want me to
Are you good with plugins?: i am not the best my i have enough knowledge of them
Are you a good builder?(post pictures if you have them): i am a good builder and i dont have any pics unfortunately but you can trust me
How can we trust you: i absolutely hate griefers and hacked clients if i encountered one i would ban them straight away
How active are you(how many hours a day/week)?: at the moment i have been active about 6-7 hours a day.
Will you donate to help the server?: i wouldnt at the moment because i have no money but in the future maybe
1
anonpmc426761
• 04/19/2012 3:48 am
• Level 5 : Apprentice Miner
[deleted]
1
TikeRike
• 04/02/2012 6:04 am
• Level 5 : Apprentice Explorer
IGN: TikeRike
Age: 13 (don't underestimate me!)
Position Wanted?: Admin, please
Skype: Yes
Experience: I am Admin on a server with no name yet, Mod on DragoniaCraft, MineUK and TimeCraft and I have also owned my own server for a while.
Why do you want to help out and what will you do?: I want to help the server community and show my skills and I will keep the server safe from griefers/hackers/spammers etc. I am very social, helpful and trustworthy and if you pick me I will not disappoint you.
Are you good with plugins?: Yes, I know the most commands of McMMo, Essentials and WorldEdit.
Are you a good builder?(post pictures if you have them): Not really but I can build good with redstone
How can we trust you: You can ask several friends from me (skype conversation) and ask them if im trustworthy.
How active are you(how many hours a day/week)?: 4 hours, mostly everyday
Will you donate to help the server?: I would if I could D:

Thanks for reading and I hope I get picked ;D
1
W4rdemon
• 04/02/2012 5:24 am
• Level 7 : Apprentice System
IGN: GilbertWaggoner
Age: 15
Position Wanted?: Admin
Skype: Yes
Experience: Own one server admin on 2 and mod on 5
Why do you want to help out and what will you do?: I want to bring my skills beyond a few small servers and have a good time helping other people out
Are you good with plugins?: Very good with bukkit, towny, heroes RPG plugin and many others I also learn pretty fast
Are you a good builder?(post pictures if you have them):
How can we trust you: Honor Code?
How active are you(how many hours a day/week)?: maybe 2-3 hours every day can stay longer
Will you donate to help the server?: Yes
1
ShinyRock
• 04/02/2012 5:20 am
• Level 1 : New Miner
JOIN 108.170.40.90:25717
1
killer3505
• 04/02/2012 5:17 am
• Level 18 : Journeyman Artist
IGN: killer3505
Age: 19 almost 20
Position Wanted?: admin
Skype: yes
Experience: been admin on one server, and OP, most of the times i get WE perms and just build stuff and help eople around
Why do you want to help out and what will you do?:i can build towns most of the times it takes me a day to build a detailed town on mc+WE (that town is empy btw no npc,quests,ect.)
Are you good with plugins?: good enought xD
Are you a good builder?(post pictures if you have them):i got some on my profile here =P
How can we trust you: i have no idea how u would be able to trust me from this message but ok xD u can trust me =P never griefed, always use my commen sence, help people out and stuff like that...
How active are you(how many hours a day/week)?: let me count... about 5-6/h day
Will you donate to help the server?: if its realy needed i would be possible 2 but school is so expensive =P
1
Drewster
• 03/22/2012 10:04 pm
• Level 7 : Apprentice Mage
IGN:Craftmaster347
Age: 11
Position Wanted: Mod
Skype:AndrewBlonde.Quinn
Experience:I have enjoyed minecraft for about a year and I can make moderate creations.
Why do you want to help out and what will you do: I can help out banning people, building things, pretty much anything.
Are you good with plugins?: Not really...
Are you a good builder?(post pictures if you have them):Once again, I wouldnt say im good, but I wouldnt say Im bad.
How can we trust you:I am realiable, and I myself have experienced my favorite server being griefed, and I know how it feels, so I certianly won't do it.
How active are you(how many hours a day/week)?:Usually 4 days, if not more maybe less occasionaly;my parents are divorced, but not anytime in the next 3 weeks(my dad is out of town)
Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/DrewQuinnFTW
1
Aevers5374
• 03/22/2012 9:45 pm
• Level 1 : New Miner
IGN:Aevers5374
Age:17
Position Wanted?: Admin
Skype:anthony5374
Experience:ran my own server for a little bit.
Why do you want to help out and what will you do?:i am tired of seeing amazing structures torn apart by raging griefers
Are you good with plugins?:yes and if i dont know them i am a very fast learner
Are you a good builder?(post pictures if you have them): i have been told that i am good and i come up with amazing structures i just dont have enough time to build them all
How can we trust you:the only way for me to trust someone is to get to know them and i hope you will give me the opportunity to show you i am trustful
How active are you(how many hours a day/week)?:i do not know exact hours but i am always on skype and can get on whenever i am needed. I am usually on most of the time.
Will you donate to help the server?:yes, i am currently applying for jobs and once i get money i would be more than happy to donate to the server.
1
MrMacMiller
• 03/22/2012 9:36 pm
• Level 32 : Artisan Spider Rider
IGN: MrMacMiller
Age: 14
Position Wanted?: Admin/Mod
Skype: PM it.
Experience: I use to run a server but I could no longer fund it. I have been playing minecraft since 1.6 I don't know what else to put? You can ask me more questions in a pm.
Why do you want to help out and what will you do?: I want to join your staff team because I have experience in servers and minecraft. I will help enforce the rules and help new members and members out when they need me.
Are you good with plugins?: Yeah In fact, I have my own private server and I have expierence with pex,worldgaurd,worldedit and essentials other bukkit plugins to I can pretty much use all of them you throw at me.
Are you a good builder?(post pictures if you have them): Yeah I am and im also good with redstones. I dont have pictures atm but I will go take some now!
How can we trust you: Not sure take my word? You can come to my private server and see it? Or I could prove it to you in some way of your choice. But I can assure you I will not grief or abuse my powers.
How active are you(how many hours a day/week)?: about 6 or 5 hours a day unless I go out somewhere.
Will you donate to help the server?: Yes I will be able to.
1
WITHINTHEBEAST
• 03/22/2012 9:26 pm
• Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
IGN:WITHINTHEBEAST
Age:16
Position Wanted?:Admin
Skype:None
Experience:I've become staff on almost every server i've been on.
Why do you want to help out and what will you do?:Im amazing with commands. It's what I do. It makes me useful for all sorts of different things.
Are you good with plugins?:Not amazing, but Im not bad either.
Are you a good builder?(post pictures if you have them): Im not perfect, but im good.
How can we trust you:I guess you can't. But it's a risk that's well worth it.
How active are you(how many hours a day/week)?:5-6 hours per day
Will you donate to help the server?:Yes
1
RickFireKid
• 03/22/2012 9:22 pm
• Level 1 : New Miner
IGN:FireWildAnt/ThisRandomKid (Spare)
Age:13
Position Wanted?:Moderator
Skype:RickFirekid
Experience:Admin on The Merlinus paradoxum sever, Mod on Flash craft.
Why do you want to help out and what will you do?: I Will do My part for the server, grief control, Stopping griefers/spammers, building..
Are you good with plugins?: Md (xD), Mob Arena, World edit, Iconomy, towny, Factions Admin Essentials.
Are you a good builder?(post pictures if you have them):Moderate
How can we trust you:Im Staff on 2 servers, I have been banned once by a mod Who was demoted and banned, I found out.
How active are you(how many hours a day/week)?: 6/7 days a week
Will you donate to help the server?:
Depends if I have enough to Spare, Most likely.
1
gonthoriian
• 03/22/2012 9:14 pm
• Level 1 : New Miner
IGN: Gonthoriian
Age: will be 15 on march 27th
Position Wanted?: admin or mod doesn't matter
Skype: Braden4441
Experience: have co-owned admin and mod on a few servers
Why do you want to help out and what will you do?: i like helping players and enforcing the rules of the server. And i know you'll be very busy so i can help keeping them from pming you by answering there questions myself
Are you good with plugins?: no if i need to be i can learn) but im ok with world edit ik how to use it
Are you a good builder?(post picturthem): no
How can we trust you: Talk to me on skype I will tell you
How active are you(how many hours a day/week)?: i play from like 3:50 to like 10:00 on school days and on weekends usually all night
Will you donate to help the server?:
when i get the chance yes
1
xXTrees_HurtXx
• 03/22/2012 9:07 pm
• Level 1 : New Miner
IGN: xXTrees_HurtXx
Age:14
Position Wanted?:Co-Admin or Builder
Skype: sean.larkin70 I will only be able to PM. My microphone broke. Gonna get new one soon.
Experience: Promoted admin on about 6 servers
Why do you want to help out and what will you do?: I want to help out because I am very kind, I understand the rules (And follow them), I would really want the server to grow, and I would like to just help out
Are you good with plugins?: Yes but if there are any plugins I don't know I will learn it very fast
Are you a good builder?(post pictures if you have them): Yes (Sorry, no pictures available right now)
How can we trust you: Just watch my behavior and how I act on the server
How active are you(how many hours a day/week)?: I have track after school until 5 PM. If I am lucky I can play for 3 to 4 hours. On weekends I can play up to about 8-10 hours
Will you donate to help the server?: Don't have the funds right now but I will most likely when I get the money to
1
GrapeCollie
• 03/22/2012 9:02 pm
• Level 10 : Journeyman Ranger
IGN: Callidogg
Age: 14
Position Wanted?: Admin
Skype: ill pm you it if i get choosen i knwo the rules bout that
Experience: 8/10
Why do you want to help out and what will you do?: i will make shur that there are no fights beetween players
Are you good with plugins?: shur
Are you a good builder?(post pictures if you have them): yeah thats waht people say
How can we trust you: Well because i help admin on Crusader nation and im highly trusted
How active are you(how many hours a day/week)?: every day
Will you donate to help the server?: hmm if you really need it i could but like i really cant im sorry but dont hold that against me
1
neocrombie
• 03/22/2012 8:59 pm
• Level 6 : Apprentice Miner
IGN:RCTHE1
Age:14
Position Wanted?:MOD
Skype:I WILL PM
Experience:ALOT
Why do you want to help out and what will you do?:I LIKE TOGREET NEW PEOPLE AND STUFF
Are you good with plugins?:WORLD EDIT AND WORLD GUARD ECT
Are you a good builder?(post pictures if you have them):YEA
How can we trust you:I AM A ADMIN ON ANOTHER SEVER
How active are you(how many hours a day/week)?:PROB 6 HOURS A DAY
Will you donate to help the server?:LATER ON
---------------------------------------------------------
1
21gunz
• 03/22/2012 8:24 pm
• Level 1 : New Explorer
IGN: 21gunz
Age:13
Position Wanted?:Anywhere you want me.
Skype: eaglesrul3. My mic is broken though.
Experience:I am in a few other worlds and i am trusted.
Why do you want to help out and what will you do?: I will help anyone and i will do anything to help you guys.
Are you good with plugins?:Not really.
Are you a good builder?(post pictures if you have them): Yes.
How can we trust you: Yes
How active are you(how many hours a day/week)?: Mostly on weekends. 2 hours on weekdays.
Will you donate to help the server?: I would if I could?!?!?!
1
716382862
• 03/22/2012 8:19 pm
• Level 10 : Journeyman Creeper
IGN: [b][jonathan361/b]
Age: 14
Position wanted admin but mod if not
Skype: yes but I only text with it
Experience: a lot I have admin one server and mod in 2
Why I am applying: I am applying because I want to help out your new server and insure peace for rule followers and pain for the rule breakers I also want to help you make the server a positive area to be I know how to use many commans and I am a great builder also I know how to quickly settle arguments and fighs on a server and will punish if needed
Am I good with plugins: not installing them but I can use them
Am I a good builder:no I'm a great builder LoL and sorry no pics the server I built a ton on just made a new map and saved nothing ):
Can u trust me? : yes you will be able to 100% trust me when your on the server or not I will always be helping but never spawning items for players
How active am I? I'm pretty active but school is really in my way ATM I try to be on a lot on the weekends and about 1 hr - 30 min on weekdays about 3-4 hrs on weekends
Will I donate to server: if I ever get any spare money I'm trying to save up for a car ATM

Thx for using your time on my app and I hope you choose me but if not its your decision and I know you will do what's right
1
greenemerald1
• 03/22/2012 8:15 pm
• Level 1 : New Crafter
IGN:greenemerald1
Age:10
Position Wanted?:admin
Skype:don't have it
Experience:admin on 4 different servers co owner on 1 and mod on 2
Why do you want to help out and what will you do?:ima really good builder and i love starting out servers
Are you good with plugins?:by commands yes installing no
Are you a good builder?(post pictures if you have them):well on a skale of 1-10 id say 9
How can we trust you:I am most trusted in my class and as you can see in my experience im pretty good
How active are you(how many hours a day/week)?:dunno maby like 4 days a week
Will you donate to help the server?:srry cant
1
hotfreshcookies
• 03/22/2012 8:12 pm
• Level 1 : New Miner
GN: Hotfreshcookies
Age: 13
Position Wanted?: admin
Skype:n/a :c
Experience: I have made a couple servers
Why do you want to help out and what will you do?: I want to make a new awesome pvp faction server
Are you good with plugins?: not really
Are you a good builder?(post pictures if you have them): very good
How can we trust you: I'll do anything
How active are you(how many hours a day/week)?: 10
Will you donate to help the server?: in the future
1
tomdawg43
• 03/22/2012 8:06 pm
• Level 4 : Apprentice Miner
Accepted Revvamp as Admin! Congrats!
1
Zachary210
• 03/22/2012 5:28 pm
• Level 1 : New Explorer
IGN: Zachary Vega
Age:18
Position Wanted?: Admin or Mod
Skype: Yes
Experience: Why are you applying for this job?
I applied for this job because i feel it matches my skills and abilities. I feel that this position will enable me to demonstrate my abilities and skills and make a contribution to this area. I plan to take the knowledge i get from here and use it in my future. I have good communication skills,Attention to detail,Fast Learner,Strong interpersonal skills and a great team player.
Why do you want to help out and what will you do?: I'm am a very social person, people respond to me in a good way .I'm not judgmental nor do I discriminate against. I handle people well and respectfully.
Are you good with plugins?: Yes
Are you a good builder?(post pictures if you have them):Yes, None at the moment. My server with my house hasn't updated. Will post later.
How can we trust you: Trust is a word I hold myself to. If there is no trust there can't be communication. I am both and trust worthy.
How active are you(how many hours a day/week)?: Every day when possible
Will you donate to help the server?: Yes.
1
Brian568516461
• 03/22/2012 5:22 pm
• Level 12 : Journeyman Architect
IGN: Brian56
Age: 18
Position Wanted?: Admin
Skype: No
Experience: Owner Admin And Mod
Why do you want to help out and what will you do?: To do my part for the community and anything
Are you good with plugins?: KInda
Are you a good builder?(post pictures if you have them): No Im Good Builder Though
How can we trust you: i love building i hate hackers
How active are you(how many hours a day/week)?: when i get home
Will you donate to help the server?: In the future
1
tomdawg43
• 03/22/2012 5:16 pm
• Level 4 : Apprentice Miner
Accepted Kevin6351 as lead mod! Congrats!
1
tomdawg43
• 03/22/2012 5:11 pm
• Level 4 : Apprentice Miner
If you were accepted you will be PM'ed with the IP and skypes. If you didnt get a message. YOU WERENT ACCEPTED
1
xX21gandersonXx
• 03/22/2012 4:28 pm
• Level 1 : New Miner
IGN: garrettanderson
Age: 15
Position Wanted?: Admin
Skype: xX21gandersonXx
Experience: Have had minecraft for a year and a half and have been an admin on another server but the server is no more
Why do you want to help out and what will you do?: I am a good builder and i will help build anything and can help the server out and ban hackers/greifers
Are you good with plugins?: never tried
Are you a good builder?(post pictures if you have them):Yes but im sorry i dont have any pictures
How can we trust you: I have been an admin before and if you still dont trust me you can ban me and i doubt you will have to do that : )
How active are you(how many hours a day/week)?: I am on everyday for about 5 or 6 hours
Will you donate to help the server?: I will if i can
Thanks for reading this and i hope i can get this position
1
wannabedabest
• 03/22/2012 4:25 pm
• Level 1 : New Miner
IGN:evilskies(Also have falming_skull36
Age:14
Position Wanted?:mod
Skype:No im grounded from social networks and skype
Experience:Lead-mod on a server in development (down often so not much to do)
Why do you want to help out and what will you do?:I want to help out with building i just love to build and im good at it
Are you good with plugins?:Depends of the plugin
Are you a good builder?(post pictures if you have them):I am a good builder but my computer messed up all my pictures
How can we trust you:You could ask Dawson03 (i think thats planet minecraft name)
Thats the person who own the other server
How active are you(how many hours a day/week)?:Atleast 1 hours a day but mostly 2-3 hours a day ALMOST everyday(im very active and more on school breaks
Will you donate to help the server?: Ill try (im grounded im barely allowed to play minecraft atm)(but im on)
1
KingWIKD1
• 03/22/2012 3:59 pm
• Level 1 : New Miner
IGN:KingWIKD1
Age:14
Position Wanted?:Admin
Skype:Yes can call most of the time
Experience:Owner and Admin
Why do you want to help out and what will you do?:To do my part for the community and anything
Are you good with plugins?: No
Are you a good builder?(post pictures if you have them):no Pictures
How can we trust you:I hate griefers and hacked clients and will do anything to prove my loyalty
How active are you(how many hours a day/week)?:All day from school
Will you donate to help the server?: Yes in the future have no funds now
1
12starmagic
• 03/22/2012 3:58 pm
• Level 1 : New Miner
IGN: 12starmagic
Age: 14
Position Wanted?: Admin
Skype: a12starmagic
Experience: 10/10 I Have Been Playing Between Alpha And Beta!
Why do you want to help out and what will you do?: ANYTHING IN MINECRAFT EVEN REDSTONE!
Are you good with plugins?: Yes!
Are you a good builder?(post pictures if you have them): Yes I Have Made A Lot of Creations on Different Servers But They Went Down At 1.1
How can we trust you: Yes I Am Very Trust Worthy
How active are you(how many hours a day/week)?: 24/7 Unless Busy
Will you donate to help the server?: I Would If I Could
1
Herp_ADerp
• 03/22/2012 3:55 pm
• Level 1 : New Miner
IGN:Herp_ADerp
Age:16
Position Wanted?:Admin
Skype:Yes can call most of the time It is aarondaly.irl
Experience:Owner and Admin
Why do you want to help out and what will you do?:To do my part for the community and anything
Are you good with plugins?: No i did not install my ones on my server
Are you a good builder?(post pictures if you have them): Decent have no Pictures
How can we trust you:I hate griefers and hacked clients and will do anything to prove my loyalty
How active are you(how many hours a day/week)?: 6 hours a day
Will you donate to help the server?: Yes in the future have no funds now
1
M4GIK_MONSTER
• 03/22/2012 3:51 pm
• Level 6 : Apprentice Explorer
Application: Admin

IGN: M4GIK_MONSTER
Age: 15
Position Wanted?:Admin
Skype: yes but mic is broke sorry
Experience: ive been Admin 4 times on different servers
Why do you want to help out and what will you do?: I will help new players, and stop hackers
Are you good with plugins?: not really
Are you a good builder?(post pictures if you have them):[attachment=0]<attachment unavailable>[/attachment]
How can we trust you: im not sure, but i think you can trust me
How active are you(how many hours a day/week)?: 4-6 hours a day
Will you donate to help the server?: yes when i get paypal wich will be in the next month or so
1
kevin6351
• 03/22/2012 3:47 pm
• Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
Application:

IGN: Kevin6351
Age: 15
Position Wanted?: Admin Or Lead Mod
Skype: kevin6351111
Experience: i have been admin and mod on many servers
Why do you want to help out and what will you do?:i want to help out because i want to me the server so popular that every server website will have it on the #1 spot and i will make the server not have any grifes, spammers, and no staff abusing their power
Are you good with plugins?:Yes
Are you a good builder?(post pictures if you have them):yes i am i have pictures
How can we trust you:u can trust me by telling me to do any thing like building something and i will make it my best
How active are you(how many hours a day/week)?:3-6 hours a day
Will you donate to help the server?i will try
1
themightofdeath
• 03/22/2012 3:45 pm
• Level 1 : New Miner
IGN:gts1998f47
Age:16
Position Wanted?:Admin
Skype:sarjan100
Experience:Been staff on a few servers but they are no longer alive now.
Why do you want to help out and what will you do?: I want to have a community to be a part of and pretty much i'll build and sort out problems people have on the server.
Are you good with plugins?:Relatively, i know how to use bb/world edit etc.
Are you a good builder?(post pictures if you have them):Well you can go on my youtube channel - youtube.com/themightofdeath
How can we trust you: Well like any stranger on the internet it's a bit hard to trust but you'll learn to trust me after a while and i have loads of people who trust me aswell.
How active are you(how many hours a day/week)?: Very active, maybe atleast 10 hours a week.
Will you donate to help the server?:
1
lbm2000
• 03/22/2012 3:41 pm
• Level 1 : New Miner
ill really help with spawn and banning please reply soon
1
lbm2000
• 03/22/2012 3:38 pm
• Level 1 : New Miner
lbm2000IGN: lbm2000
Age: 16
Position Wanted?: admin
Skype: i cant tellyou sorry
Experience:owner on a server.
Why do you want to help out and what will you do?: im think it will be fun im great with building spawns and want to help out
Are you good with plugins?: Yes
Are you a good builder?(post pictures if you have them): On a scale of 0-10, an 9 would fit.
How can we trust you: i own 4 servers and im a great guy
How active are you(how many hours a day/week)?: +40 per week.
Will you donate to help the server?: If I had money I would try.
1
accfdude
• 03/22/2012 3:34 pm
• Level 4 : Apprentice Miner
IGN:
Age:14
Position Wanted?:Lead Mod
Skype:I dont have skype sorry
Experience:very well
Why do you want to help out and what will you do?:I will help keep griefers off the server
Are you good with plugins?:no not really
Are you a good builder?(post pictures if you have them):yes
How can we trust you:well I play minecraft
How active are you(how many hours a day/week)?:a lot (3hours)
Will you donate to help the server?:Maybe
1
olsenman23
• 03/22/2012 3:34 pm
• Level 2 : Apprentice Explorer
[color=#FF0080];admin;
IGN:Olsenman23
Age:16
Position Wanted?:Admin
Skype:raubin9
Why do you want to help out and what will you do?:i will build citys hotels arts etc.
Are you good with plugins?:im da baws... just kiddin. im pretty good
Are you a good builder?(post pictures if you have them):yes im a good builder
How can we trust you:u can test me and do whatever to trust me !!!!
How active are you(how many hours a day/week)?:almost 24/7
Will you donate to help the server?:yes i will maby
1
gdsygs
• 03/22/2012 3:32 pm
• Level 10 : Journeyman Explorer
PS if you give me the lead mod ill help with spawn castle
1
gdsygs
• 03/22/2012 3:31 pm
• Level 10 : Journeyman Explorer
IGN:Gdsygs
Age:11
Position Wanted?:Mod
Skype:Sorry i was banned from it i may get it back soon
Experience:Beated the game and killed a spider jockey
Why do you want to help out and what will you do?:Ill keep the server safe and i like helping
Are you good with plugins?:Not the best
Are you a good builder?(post pictures if you have them):Nope
How can we trust you:I never griefed and im a semi mod on another server
How active are you(how many hours a day/week)?:Whole day
Will you donate to help the server?I wish i could but my dad doesent allow me
You pm me on this web sorry for not having skype for now
1
Revvamp
• 03/22/2012 3:30 pm
• Level 17 : Journeyman Pokémon
IGN: Revvamp
Age: 16
Position Wanted?: Administrator
Skype: Revvamp
Experience: Mod on a server.
Why do you want to help out and what will you do?: I do all I can, which usually leads to me giving away things of mine, to help other people on a server
Are you good with plugins?: Yes
Are you a good builder?(post pictures if you have them): On a scale of 0-10, an 8 would fit.
How can we trust you: I am leader of two in-school clubs in highschool, and kind of a Grammar Nazi.
How active are you(how many hours a day/week)?: +90hrs per week.
Will you donate to help the server?: If I had money I would try.
1

Welcome