NEW SERVER, NEEDS HELP. Dedicated good spec server

ukdavey's Avatar ukdavey12/15/12 10:03 am
12/15/2012 1:39 pm
Theothecreator's Avatar Theothecreator
THUNDERBALLCRAFT: ip thunderballcraft.provisionhost.com

I have a server, which i have dedicated server and need your help to set up and any ideas which could be implemented.

It is white listed and only day old, need help with permissions, and suggestion for plugins. and what server you would want to help to build.

Also need builders to work together for spawn.

All help will be rewarded and hope you come and join me, in running a popular server. made by minecraft community.

Server is whitelisted and if you have any ideas and how you can help please post below.

I have a teamspeak channel mcpvp.teamspeak3.com:6342

and also skype ukdavey87
ukdavey
Level 13 : Journeyman Goblin

Create an account or sign in to comment.

12/15/2012 1:39 pm
Level 7 : Apprentice Skinner
Theothecreator
Application for Admin:
IGN: Theothecreator
Reason: I just want to be part of something. I am very helpful. I used to host a 24/7 server. I stopped hosting because i couldn't pay for it anymore. My server was called Diamondcraft. I was very good but when i stopped it everyone was very sad. I just want to be part of this new server and make it very popular. I am very good with plugins and i can learn them very fast. I had never got banned before since i am mostly on my server which i stopped hosting. i normally play minecraft everyday. but i am on it for about 2 hours a day.

EDIT: i dont know why my text is covered in white text
12/15/2012 11:35 am
Level 23 : Expert Creeper
Androidpowah
HI i can setup perms for you with PermissionsEX i have my own server since june at Adventurecraft.orbitblade.com
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome