We're making a new spawn, we're gonna need watch towers in 4 corners of the spawn, obviously it's square.
We're also going to be needing bridges from each tower to attach to each other.
It's also going to have to have Owner, Admin, and Moderator buildings in the middle as well.
It's not to big of a spawn, so it's not a hard job,
If I like your work, you'll be promoted to Builder/Moderator depending on your skills
Please, send me your previous work that you've done..
Don't try to fake your work, or get pictures of of Google, I can tell the difference between, fake or real, (Your work, or not)
My Email is Geekbrian@live.com
My Skype is bantoniopc
Server I.P. 98.237.83.168, if you get on just to play, you'll be immediately kicked.
Please send me a picture on this forum, if possible, or Skype/Email.
Thankyou, and hope to see your work!
We're also going to be needing bridges from each tower to attach to each other.
It's also going to have to have Owner, Admin, and Moderator buildings in the middle as well.
It's not to big of a spawn, so it's not a hard job,
If I like your work, you'll be promoted to Builder/Moderator depending on your skills
Please, send me your previous work that you've done..
Don't try to fake your work, or get pictures of of Google, I can tell the difference between, fake or real, (Your work, or not)
My Email is Geekbrian@live.com
My Skype is bantoniopc
Server I.P. 98.237.83.168, if you get on just to play, you'll be immediately kicked.
Please send me a picture on this forum, if possible, or Skype/Email.
Thankyou, and hope to see your work!
