1

Not able to reset password

ClarkxlYT •12/9/17 7:26 pm
•
407
•
12/11/2017 1:18 pm
I cant reset my password for my minecraft account because its not sending me the email if you know how to fix this please tell me in the comments
Posted by
ClarkxlYT
Level 2 : Apprentice Explorer
0

  Have something to say?

Join • Sign in

6

ParkerTheDev
• 12/10/2017 11:21 am
• Level 32 : Artisan Nerd
Hm. Very interesting. See, whenever I've reset my password it always sent to my email.

Here are a few suggestions:
- Make sure you're spelling your email correctly
- Check your spam folder
- Other than that, contact Mojang Support (https://help.mojang.com/)

Sorry if this doesn't help, I really have no other suggestions.

- _Subhuman
1
ClarkxlYT
• 12/09/2017 9:48 pm
• Level 2 : Apprentice Explorer
bump up
1
ClarkxlYT
• 12/09/2017 9:20 pm
• Level 2 : Apprentice Explorer
and I need to get on today or tommorrow
1
ClarkxlYT
• 12/09/2017 9:20 pm
• Level 2 : Apprentice Explorer
I did but it would take a week for them to respond.
1
raidarr
• 12/11/2017 1:18 pm
• Level 22 : Expert Blockhead
Then you'd best post as early as possible.

Seriously, this is a you and mojang issue - we can't reset your password or fix your email reception, or otherwise do all that much for you.
1
raidarr
• 12/09/2017 9:00 pm
• Level 22 : Expert Blockhead
Step 1: Contact Mojang.

They're the most accurate folks to help ya solve account issues.
1

Welcome