1

Online-Mode ERROR

CapitanMutanda •10/10/12 1:42 pm
•
57
•
10/12/2012 2:45 am
Hi guys , Im italian and ive a problem with the string online-mode in server.properties ... I set it on false but when I start the console and i try to enter the server it say Login failed: User not premium .... So i check server.properties and the string changes in true and every time is that .. Sorry for the bad english but help me ... How can i do ?
Posted by
CapitanMutanda
Level 1 : New Miner
0

  Have something to say?

Join • Sign in

4

CapitanMutanda
• 10/12/2012 2:45 am
• Level 1 : New Miner
I'm hosting it on my computer
1
DAP
• 10/11/2012 8:14 am
• Level 27 : Expert Dragon
Are you doing this on your own computer, or hosting it off a site? Because some sites don't allow offline mode
1
CapitanMutanda
• 10/11/2012 7:37 am
• Level 1 : New Miner
Ive tried but it doesn't work ...
1
Rogue
• 10/10/2012 7:02 pm
• Level 12 : Journeyman Crafter
Stop the server first, then change it, then start it
1

Welcome