1

Only I can connect to my server using a forwarded domain! Pl

ToxicU •7/22/15 6:52 pm
•
166
•
7/25/2015 9:35 pm
I recently purchased a domain with godaddy.com, because I wanted to setup a server. The problem is other clients cant join with the forwarded domain. However, the clients can join with the IP I received from (whatsmyip.org). I follow all the tutorials on youtube on how to port forward, and how to use a domain is a server IP and not a standard IPv4 address. I have a static IP. I really need help, because this is the only thing that is holding my server back from being public! Please Help!

My up most regards,
ToxicU
Posted by
ToxicU
Level 1 : New Miner
0

  Have something to say?

Join • Sign in

7

Creepersrule10
• 07/25/2015 9:34 pm
• Level 2 : Apprentice Crafter
[/quote]My issue was resolved. I dont know how to delete this post though... any help on the? [/quote]

At the top it has an X button click that then Voila! Poof! Shazam! Its Gone!
1
anonpmc1202124
• 07/24/2015 10:06 am
• Level 3 : Apprentice Miner
[deleted]
1
ToxicU
• 07/24/2015 2:44 pm
• Level 1 : New Miner
My issue was resolved. I dont know how to delete this post though... any help on the?
1
Creepersrule10
• 07/25/2015 9:35 pm
• Level 2 : Apprentice Crafter
At the top it has an X button click that then Voila! Poof! Shazam! Its Gone!
1
ToxicU
• 07/22/2015 8:05 pm
• Level 1 : New Miner
Am I doing it right?
1
ToxicU
• 07/22/2015 7:59 pm
• Level 1 : New Miner
I made the forward 2 days ago. I just hope I am doing everything right.
1
Slashroot101
• 07/22/2015 7:37 pm
• Level 1 : New Miner
How long ago did you make your domain name forward to the IP? DNS's can take a few days to update sometimes.
1

Welcome