1

Is Optifine causing my server to crash?

N14MK •2/17/16 9:29 am
•
1.4k
•
2/17/2016 10:37 am
I have a forge server and when I added optifine to the sever, when I clicked on universal.jar so I could host my sever, the white screen comes up with the list of players etc and ever since I installed optifine it crashes half way through. I can`t get my sever online now
Posted by
N14MK
Level 8 : Apprentice Architect
2

  Have something to say?

Join • Sign in

3

Jam
• 02/17/2016 10:37 am
• Level 56 : Grandmaster Artist Network
Don't add Optifine to a server. Optifine is a clientside mod. Thats like adding a minimap mod to your server.
1
brostermedia
• 02/17/2016 9:57 am
• Level 10 : Journeyman Dragon
wow..... why would your server need an fps boost?
1
Roadhawg
• 02/17/2016 9:44 am
• Level 24 : Expert Lumberjack
one does not add optifine to a server. It is a client side mod, not a server mod
1

Welcome