1

Optifine for 1.6.2 Installing?

Xandra •7/10/13 2:49 am
•
1.3k
•
7/10/2013 3:58 am
I've had optifine before, and I had no problem downloading or installing it once I learned how to do it. I figured it would be the same now, except minecraft no longer even has a bin folder, from what I can see.

Could someone explain as to how to install it with this new launcher? Sorry if this has been posted before, I couldn't find it anywhere if it has been addressed.
Posted by
Xandra
Level 31 : Artisan Zombie
36

  Have something to say?

Join • Sign in

7

ROPROPE
• 07/10/2013 3:58 am
• Level 5 : Apprentice Pig
D: my MagicLauncher just shows me a terminal with options "Find" "Copy" "Clear" and "Close".
1
KingVJoker
• 07/10/2013 3:23 am
• Level 22 : Expert Warrior
Here a video for you

[yt]-Wx2Hre-3K8[/yt]
1
Xandra
• 07/10/2013 3:03 am
• Level 31 : Artisan Zombie
Ahhh, here we go~ All is good now. Thank you all ^^b
1
TheMasterBlast_r
• 07/10/2013 3:03 am
• Level 1 : New Collective
If you dont want to use Magic Launcher you can use the guide from this site. http://www.punchwood.com/index.php?/top ... -launcher/
1
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
• 07/10/2013 2:59 am
• Level 3 : Apprentice Miner
1. Download magic launcher @ http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/939 ... iles-news/

2. Have the optifine file (still in .zip) on your desktop

3. Run magic launcher

4. Go setup > Check that the environment is 1.6.2 (If not just select it)

5. Hit the 'Add' button on the right and search your desktop for it (At the top of the searchy thing that you can scroll through) then select the optifine zip file on your desktop, hit the 'open' button,then hit OK

6. Login, play like normal and enjoy optifine!
1
Xandra
• 07/10/2013 2:55 am
• Level 31 : Artisan Zombie
Hm, that seems to be what everything is else is telling me, minus the old instructions. I shall look into it.
1
TheApocolypseIV
• 07/10/2013 2:52 am
• Level 1 : New Miner
Hm, I just use the magic launcher for my mods. Look it up it is awesome
1

Welcome