1

Particles for /trail color

bobbyd227 •10/20/14 7:44 pm
•
310
•
10/21/2014 8:19 pm
So, I type /trail color and expect for some rainbow awesomeness to come out. The particles that do come out are red. I change back to the default pack, and it is rainbow.
For my original pack (The one with red particles) is there any way to change the particles in the folder so it shows rainbowness? Please help !
Posted by
bobbyd227
Level 1 : New Miner
1

  Have something to say?

Join • Sign in

8

bobbyd227
• 10/21/2014 8:19 pm
• Level 1 : New Miner
Anyone?! please
1
bobbyd227
• 10/21/2014 8:09 pm
• Level 1 : New Miner
I know... I have the /trail color on and on certain resource packs it shows the rainbow stuff but my own texture pack won't, it only shows the particles in red. How can I change this in the resourcepacks folder so it shows up as different colors?
1
DuskRaine
• 10/21/2014 7:37 pm
• Level 16 : Journeyman Artist
you do:

/trail <trail name/id>
1
bobbyd227
• 10/21/2014 7:34 pm
• Level 1 : New Miner
the plugin works fine
but how can I change the texture of the particles so it shows up as rainbow colors?
1
Ma5ter0fBlade
• 10/20/2014 9:35 pm
• Level 38 : Artisan Dragonborn
i looked it up and it looks like a bukkit plugin. You should check out where you got the plugin for blaze effects and things
1
DaSquyd
• 10/20/2014 8:53 pm
• Level 32 : Artisan Toast
Ummm.... Is this some kind of mod or pluggin?
1
Suspence1127
• 10/20/2014 8:55 pm
• Level 52 : Grandmaster Architect
1
Ma5ter0fBlade
• 10/20/2014 8:35 pm
• Level 38 : Artisan Dragonborn
Is this on a server/mod
1

Welcome